Status
Not open for further replies.

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
1709084146414.gif

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
JC74 aka Mr. Norris trying to thread a nearly impossible pass. Woulda been a pizza if in the d-zone.

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
I like wins, and I want the balance of being competitive while making trades for the future. I think this game puts us as sellers and that’s fine. With a little luck we can still be competitive and make a run for the playoffs.

Pigskin

Sponsor
Jan 14, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
i'm praying for no grey area

either we come back and win this and then beat the Flyers, or we lose both in reg so the choice is clear to sell it all

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Horrible by Carlson. Trying to be too fancy all over the place. Blew the earlier offensive chance with an extra pass and now the shorty.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
There is no excuse for the dumb hockey the Caps are playing tonight. The team is playing just as bad as the Sens were playing against them last night! I'm wondering if the team got cocky they scored 6 goals and just flat out got complacent.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Only hope is that the Wings try to play safe, but actually suck at playing to suppress the opponent’s attack.

Got no issue with the way the Hershey guys and other youngsters are playing - for the first time in years they make this team look like one that is hard to play against. But the olds have too many ingrained habits that create too many easy chances for the opposition

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I just don't get it. They had some momentum making it 2-1 and then 4-2 with a PP to try to make it 4-3 at the end of the 2nd period.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Only hope is that the Wings try to play safe, but actually suck at playing to suppress the opponent’s attack.

Got no issue with the way the Hershey guys and other youngsters are playing - for the first time in years they make this team look like one that is hard to play against. But the olds have too many ingrained habits that create too many easy chances for the opposition
The injuries hurt this team because they don't have the depth to cover for their injured. The young/younger players are stepping up, but the vets are making some really terrible mental mistakes that rookies usually make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad