• Owner

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Bobby

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Well at least these clowns outshot a team for once!

Every single player on the team better be bag skated tomorrow. A quarter of the season already and already out of a playoff spot un f***ing believable.
Bag skating them would just make it even harder for most of them to beat a goalie.

Reactions: gordonhught

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
All there is to say.

Z(16).jpg

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Played pretty good I thing but we really need better defense. Basically spotted them two goals then worked harder.

Reactions: gordonhught

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Good effort in the 3rd not to just mail it in... had 23 shots... but overall just a slow start again and once they get behind... so hard for this team to recover.

Got beat by the better goalie and better team.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I get the sense the team really wanted this one seeing their reactions on the bench. But they weren’t even close. Teams that commit to clogging their slot and cover passing lanes will win easy against the Oil.

This is on Woody to find a way to break through. We can’t rely on being a rush team cause teams don’t always give up a rush.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
It’s just constant excuses for the boys. This same soft roster was dominant most of last season.

What’s changed?

Smith out, Keith out, Kane injured. That’s the difference?

You and I both agree it’s a flawed roster, but those guys out is enough to make it absolute dog water and lack of effort? I don’t buy it as much as these guys don’t buy into a coach’s system for more than a season at best
It makes me realize how super human McDavid is. Because if he isn't driving this team through super elite skill and work ethic, this is a very average roster. Time for everyone to look in the mirror at their own work effort and give-a-shit meter. Too soft, too passive throughout the lineup. That starts with the pilot light in each and every player that they can control.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad