zzz Habs lose 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Good ol' Habs game badly coached. Good ol' Habs can't get the puck out their zone nor penetrate the opponent's zone cleanly.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
One of these days the team's and Price cross-connection will finally connect and we'll have an outstanding game by both. Instead of this Price is great but the team sucks or the team is great but Price sucks mode we've been going through.

Given the choice of one without the other, it was still good to see Vezina-Price.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
what a **** ****ing game and **** tactics. at what point does the fatigue excuse not fly?
red wings, the queens of embellishment were playing 3 deep for 25 mins.
when did therrien think playing 2 on 3 would create scoring chances? they needed
to activate D and get a 3rd fore-checker in

not happening

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Pitiful effort against a much weaker team, no traffic in front, dumping the puck in with no attempt at puck retrieval, absolutely nothing. That was a game that I thought we should easily win.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
It's mind boggling that everybody was off , not even one line or a player was on ...

Pac-Chucky-Rads had a couple of good shifts but they can be so much better...

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
It hasn't happened much this season but there was zero effort and compete from the Habs this game. They mailed this game in even before they landed in Detroit.

If they play like this against the Pens on Wed they'll get lit up. :nod:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The TSN690 guys praising Barberio for how good he's playing. A much different opinion from what I've been reading in GDT's here.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
It's mind boggling that everybody was off , not even one line or a player was on ...

Pac-Chucky-Rads had a couple of good shifts but they can be so much better...

The only positive there is that we know Chucky is feeling good. He didn't hesitate to skate/turn hard and had no issue when guys got physical with him.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
If they play like this against the pens it will be another blowout loss. We are much too easy to play against in these games, I have to also say, not impressed with Weber, the game is looking too fast for him, he seems to be in trouble much more now than he was to start the season. We desperately need Markov back to eat some of the minutes on D, he is still a very valuable member of this team.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I watched it, wasn't that bad, Detroit smothered the team. MT had that ******** Barberio out there every crucial minute, including the final 1.5 , and he was god awful.

Barberio sucks balls.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
If there's one thing I've learned, it's to never watch a game where the Habs play a ****** goalie.

They always get shut out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad