GDT: Zykov vs McDavid

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Rask might be an ok depth player on a stacked team.

For the performance they've gotten out of Darling they may as well have just let Alves play 30 games and used that 16 mil on a forward
Rask would be getting scratched regularly if he put this kind of "effort" in for a stacked team. Having players who give effort is part of what makes them a stacked team after all...

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Victor Rask is going to be good at hockey in the future. Wait til they get rid of Peters, and a few of these guys are going to turn it around, I thinks.

He just needs what Estaal, Nash, and Hainsey got. Which is to stop having to play here.

Nestrasil had a nice season in the KHL. 10g 20a in 49g.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
It’s probably going to snow in Raleigh tomorrow, which is really unusual for March.
Hints of thundersnow in Winston tonight
I don't understand your weather, sometimes when I check it out on my iPhone it says like 62 degrees and almost summer like weather, but then 2 days later it's thundersnow and below 32 degrees. I don't get it.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
i hopde they start darling in the game against tampa bay, and he gives up 6 before the 2nd intermission, aandnd then they interview him for the intermission interview and for once in his life tripp tracy asks the hard questions.

"scott I've noticed you have difficulty tracking the puck. what will you do this offseason, assuming you're still in the nhl, WHICH I DOUBT, to rectify this horrific and obstreperous problem?

"obstesp- what?

"scott, your sister has a lot to say about the team. elias tells me this is angering and irritating the other players- have you talked to your sister and tokd her to get iff twitter? "

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Victor Rask is going to be good at hockey in the future. Wait til they get rid of Peters, and a few of these guys are going to turn it around, I thinks.

He just needs what Estaal, Nash, and Hainsey got. Which is to stop having to play here.

Nestrasil had a nice season in the KHL. 10g 20a in 49g.
I wish this were true, but even Scotty Bowman behind the bench isn't going to prevent Rask from getting pushed off the puck like a toddler.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
i hopde they start darling in the game against tampa bay, and he gives up 6 before the 2nd intermission, aandnd then they interview him for the intermission interview and for once in his life tripp tracy asks the hard questions.

"scott I've noticed you have difficulty tracking the puck. what will you do this offseason, assuming you're still in the nhl, WHICH I DOUBT, to rectify this horrific and obstreperous problem?

"obstesp- what?

"scott, your sister has a lot to say about the team. elias tells me this is angering and irritating the other players- have you talked to your sister and tokd her to get iff twitter? "
I see someone who is not that happy that he made a decision to watch this game in arena:naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad