Recalled/Assigned: Zucker and Larsson recalled

Billy Mays Here*

Not bad at all. Heatley prefers playing on his off-wing anyway and Seto would be kind of like faster Miettinen who can hit the net.

Of course, it would give the top line a right-handed shot as well. Only issue is how would Heatley react? He played like garbage when he was demoted to the 2nd line for few games. I'm afraid that he will do that grumpy act again...

Wait, where did he say that? In the recent Becoming Wild episode he said he was a left wing.

651*

Zucker - from what I saw - looked good tonight.

Congrats on NHL goal #1.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Also, can we call Zucker "Jackpot"?

I dont care if im alone on this but thats JZ, man!

The ROC!

jayz_cigarsroc4life_300x200.jpg

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i'm actually shocked someone hasn't started a "Jason Zucker: next ___________" yet because fans are really that dumb.

or is that what's on the main board? i'm afraid to look.

OpRedDawn*

Now we just need to give Zucker some 4th line minutes and we'll be set

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Also, am looking forward to Zucker's name popping up more often on the trade forum.

"Oh I'd definitely give a 3rd and (4th line roster player) for him."

"How about a 2nd and (recently drafted mid-round pick whose stock is dwindling) for Zucker+ ?)

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Kuemper was dynamite and saved the Wild's butt a few times especially in the first period tonight. He deserves another start in Edmonton

Larsson was solid tonight, I had zero complaints with his game at all, he was solid both ends of the ice, great along the boards, plays hard and is really going to be a good player for us even though he probably doesn't stick this year.

Zucker is a star in the making and a top 6 forward, he absolutely is staying on this team.

Billy Mays Here*

On numerous occasions. Just ****ing google it or search for yourself, it's not my responsibility to feed you any common knowledge.

Jeez I ask one little question and you flip out. Calm down man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad