Post-Game Talk: Zibanejad worst Ranger since.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Lost to an AHL team.

I get they’re in a funk right now, but Mika and Kreider are so entitled in spite of their invisible 5v5 act every single night. These guys need to be split up immediately. And for the love of god, if the PP1 stinks it up for 60 seconds, get the hell off of the ice.

Cancerous

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly don't know anymore why I follow this team. Why do I f***ing put so much f***ing energy in this team when they don't give a f***. There were times I wondered if they were good enough this season. But this team gives ZERO f***s. ZERO f***s. Honestly, if any one of us had a girlfriend that f***ed them over this much they would have dumped her a long time ago. Why do we watch this shit? This whole franchise is f***ing ass cancer. 1 cup in 83 f***ing years. f*** this franchise and every f***ing f***ing player that's ever played for it.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Zibanejad got his money. Now he just wants to play injury-free hockey until he retires. And I get it. Dude has a history of concussions and now has an actual child to look after. That’ll scare anyone.

Still sucks for the fans
He can do that in Sweden.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
theyre-the-same-picture-the-office.gif

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Ignoring the hilariously bad outcome, that game was just flat-out boring to watch. Outside of Panarin and Fox (and Tro lately) we are a very dull team.
Mika, who has a pretty poor season, was utterly useless today. It was like he'd never used a hockey stick before.
The defence just seems to fall asleep all too frequently which results in chances and mad scrambles around the net.
Those 2 flubbed chances by Laf were almost the best two looks we got all night. I know they won't all go in, but your #1OA really needs to be putting those away.

Fun times all around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad