Confirmed with Link: Zibanejad+2018 2nd for Brassard+2018 7th | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
evKmfd.png

What a difference the team a player is on makes for how he's perceived.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Well that makes a bit more sense

The idea is that Zibanejad is going to be a on a much better team

I disagree with that assessment but it isn't baseless

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I just don't understand why they put Mark Stone below him considering he outproduced Zibby 2 years in a row so far.

RandomChickenWing

Sep 11, 2015
Lmao backup goalies like Andrei Vasilevsky and Greiss will have a better season than the entire sens roster except Karlsson apparently. :laugh:

Since this is fantasy rankings, goalies have a significant impact on fantasy performance. Due to the lack of goaltenders and goalie starts, backup goalies such as Vasilevsky and Greiss who have a higher projected game starts compared to others with the potential to steal the #1 spot by season's end are quite valuable compared to players like Ryan and co. who will have more peers at similar production.

Basically goalies are a premium as they can make or break a fantasy season. Just speaking from my experience with fantasy hockey. :)

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Since this is fantasy rankings, goalies have a significant impact on fantasy performance. Due to the lack of goaltenders and goalie starts, backup goalies such as Vasilevsky and Greiss who have a higher projected game starts compared to others with the potential to steal the #1 spot by season's end are quite valuable compared to players like Ryan and co. who will have more peers at similar production.

Basically goalies are a premium as they can make or break a fantasy season. Just speaking from my experience with fantasy hockey. :)

The guy who picked Price as his second pick this season in my fantasy pool can also attest to this :laugh:

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
If you're taking fantasy advice from NHL.com, you've probably already lost your league.

Just in case you are accusing me of that: I was on NHL.com looking up stats when I noticed Zibanejad's pic, so I was curious.

I don't want to be painted as a person that gets advice from NHL.com! :laugh:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Because last year the Rangers made the playoffs and we were terrible.

The Rangers scored a total of 3 more goals than the Sens, and lost their 2nd leading scorer and received the Sens 5th leading scorer.

The Sens received the Rangers 2nd leading scorer and lost their 5th leading scorer.

It's fantasy hockey we are talking about right?

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
The Rangers scored a total of 3 more goals than the Sens, and lost their 2nd leading scorer and received the Sens 5th leading scorer.

The Sens received the Rangers 2nd leading scorer and lost their 5th leading scorer.

It's fantasy hockey we are talking about right?

The Rags scored as many goals as the Sens, but prevented 30 more goals against.

Not sure where you get them scoring 3 more unless your counting post season.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
The Senators bias is huge on these fantasy rankings, Senators are the worst according to them, sometimes I wonder how these guys still have jobs it's quite ridiculous. I looooove Zib but ahead of Stoner? Come on jesus!

But hey, like Bonk said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad