3. czechcanadian
  4. TakinMaattaOnMyRide
  5. Tapu Coco
  6. SamSteelFan4Ever
  7. LainePeg
  8. Zemgus26
  9. thewindowwasher
  10. Hutton
Here is the draft order. I will PM Khabby to let him know he can start us off at any time. Reminder: The draft clock will be 6 hours, but will not start until tomorrow at NOON EST. Good luck everyone!

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Clock has started. SamSteel has till 6pm EST to make his pick. I would like to get through close to 2 rounds a day so we will be done drafting by Saturday. So remember if you won't be on for a while, don't hesitate to send me a list!

Reactions: LainePeg

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Might want to lower the clock to 4 hours, and maybe start it sooner, like 8am-8pm, or 10am - 10 pm, this will ensure there is atleast 3 time outs in a day?

Reactions: LainePeg

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Might want to lower the clock to 4 hours, and maybe start it sooner, like 8am-8pm, or 10am - 10 pm, this will ensure there is atleast 3 time outs in a day?

Yeah, not loving the pace so far. The noon EST start time was just for today. From tomorrow on, the only time the clock will be off is midnight EST to 8am EST. Also starting tomorrow the clock will be 4 hours instead.

I really don't want to have to skip anyone in the earlier rounds unfortunately, so please if you won't be around guys send me a list!

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
I think it would just be a fair assumption to give him Sam Steel and move on ;)

Ha, that's what I'm thinking too. But really, I originally gave 6 hours so have to stick to that today. Although having to skip on round 1 doesn't bode well...hopefully he checks in soon. I see more than just him haven't been online yet today at all too...hoping we won't have any issues with activity from the 10 who committed to this.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
SamSteel skipped. If he doesn't make his pick by 9pm EST (24 hours from order announced), he will be replaced. I have an alternate ready and in place that I trust. Hate doing that this early but I said in the OP it would start today and not checking in or giving me a list for that long in Round 1 especially is too much.

@LainePeg you are up.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
I select Carter Hart

@LainePeg you are up.

NOTE TO ALL: After LainePeg, it is SamSteel's turn. He has one hour to make his first pick or he is out. FinPanda is the alternate who will replace him if this occurs. We have been moving well since the skip, so to be fair to FinPanda, the clock will stop after LainePeg's pick until FinPanda has made both of his picks to catch up. I know FinPanda is in a different time zone and is probably asleep right now and I don't want to put him at too much of a disadvantage if we were to rattle off too many picks tonight. So once FinPanda wakes up and picks two guys we will be back on track, and hopefully we can have a smooth day with no skips tomorrow.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
SamSteel has officially been removed. FinPanda will replace him. After LainePeg picks, we will wait on FinPanda's picks before continuing on. Reminder the clock is off 12am-8am anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad