Prospect Info: Zam Plante, 150th overall, 2022 NHL Draft

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
French-sounding last name, I like him already.
290502a5-b330-4638-a165-bf60bf013912_text.gif

Love this pick. Type of high risk moves we need to make.

Reactions: Night Shift

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
"I grew up idolizing Craig Adams so it's surreal to be drafted by the Penguins."

For me I model my game after Chad Ruhwedel. I excel at the nacho duty role, feel that part of my game can transition to the pros. i always wanted to be the hero when the injury bug hits and you are looking for someone to step in. "I'm your guy"

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I had this guy ranked 24th in strength-of-name. So considering where he was taken that's pretty good value. If he wants to make major gains I would consider a last name change as he starts off really strong with "Zam" but then goes all generic legacy stuff.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I had this guy ranked 24th in strength-of-name. So considering where he was taken that's pretty good value. If he wants to make major gains I would consider a last name change as he starts off really strong with "Zam" but then goes all generic legacy stuff.
We all wanted better Name/60 stats this year and by gawd Hextall delivered.

Reactions: Jacob

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
We all wanted better Name/60 stats this year and by gawd Hextall delivered.

Eh I dunno. I mean it was nice to get a value pick in a later round but this was a really deep draft when it comes to goofball names. And to just get ONE guy of any note in that department when there was just so much top end absurdity just SITTING there? I think he could have done better.

Reactions: Peat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad