Rumor: Zadorov on the trade block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
If this is true I sure hope Conroy had buy in from owners before starting down this road.

Judging by the Toffoli deal it could be a very rocky road indeed.

(I don't disagree with what he's doing - it just seems new for the organization)

It feels like they are slowly setting themselves for a rebuild.

Reactions: Mike Jones

Sendhelplease

Dec 21, 2020
Years ago i wanted Canucks to grab him to pair him with Nikita Tryamkin and just have a mammoth pairing of two Nikitas. It would be carnage, good and bad with those two on a pairing. I hope someone still does that.
The Sharks could probably do that with him and Nikita Okhotyuk...

Reactions: ratbid

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
image.jpg

He was good last year? I didn’t get to watch him much and I realize this isn’t the end all, but if we’re using this as a metric…

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
This is purely for the chaos of it. It makes no sense and it doesn't address the top four, but it does push Stillman to 7 and Bryson/Clague out IF they were to also find a top 4 guy too.
I'd be all for it.

Boosh and Zads on the 3rd pair. Smashing

Reactions: Chainshot

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I was thinking Calgary would probably receive a pick and/or prospect but I almost forgot that their ownership refuses to rebuild despite the pile of players wanting out. I’m going to guess they receive a lesser defenseman and prolong their mediocrity

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
Really like him and by all reports his teammates always seem to like him.

Not sure what the trade would be. Looks like Calgary is looking for younger players who can step onto the roster now, which the Leafs don’t have a ton of. Maybe something like Timmins + a pick. He has a chance to be a great value player at his contract if he can stay healthy.

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Add another Calgary Flame to the trade block, this time Nikita Zadorov.

According to David Pagnotta The big Flames defensemen is available and among the teams interested are Toronto, Vancouver and Florida.

I won't lie assuming the price is right I would LOVE this.

replacing Holl with Zadorov would be a BIG step in the right direction for the defense and I mean that literally, the man is a monster at 6"6 and nearly 250 pounds
To be honest... you LOVE every player to go to the Leafs. LOL

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
To be honest... you LOVE every player to go to the Leafs. LOL

Nope not true, I have ZERO interest in Ryan Graves, I have ZERO interest in Evan Rodregiues

Infact there are only about 4 UFA D men I have any interest in.

Those are

Carson Soucy
Scott Mayfeild
Luke Schenn
Matt Dumba at the right price.

I think Ryan Graves is going to get disgusting money and I want NOTHING to do with it.

But Zadorov damn right

Reactions: Grantham

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
I assume everyone with one year remaining in Calgary is on the trade block. At the very least they should be.

Right Wing

Oct 3, 2020
He actually handles the puck pretty well and has sound defensive awareness. He hits and moves freakishly well. Especially for his size.

He makes incredible plays that hints at an enormous ceiling. Then makes these bizarre terrible decisions.

All that said, I don't want to move him. Not at all. I'll live with the blunders. We are marshmallow soft without him. We used to be a tough team. Bennett, Tkachuk, Gudbransson and Lucic are gone. He's our only sandpaper left. Also silly as it sounds with a 27 year old I think there is still more potential there.
This we will be soft as baby poo as it is.

Reactions: Double Dion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad