Rumor: Zadorov on the Move again? | Update: #138

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
This makes absolutely no sense, he has been really good for Vancouver.

Unless they had early talks, and he won’t stay here, and don’t wanna lose him for nothing
He may be playing hardball in his contract wants, I don’t see Rutherford as a guy who’s going to risk haggling with a UFA when Pettersson is the prime target to re-sign

Reactions: north49er

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
He may be playing hardball in his contract wants, I don’t see Rutherford as a guy who’s going to risk haggling with a UFA when Pettersson is the prime target to re-sign
The only thing that makes sense in my head is they had preliminary talks, and they really thought they could keep him, but it looks like he’s asking for too much money, just speculation.

Maybe the Canucks see too much value for just keeping him as a rental, especially with how good he’s played.

Maybe trade him and something else for a cost controled player?

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
The only thing that makes sense in my head is they had preliminary talks, and they really thought they could keep him, but it looks like he’s asking for too much money, just speculation.

Maybe the Canucks see too much value for just keeping him as a rental, especially with how good he’s played.

snag a defender from Nashville

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

Cap will be tricky next season, #4/#5 guys need to be paid accordingly. I like what Z brings, but not at the risk of having to overpay for it.

Can’t have a Myers 2.0 situation

Reactions: CanuckCity and bh53

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Zadarov brings a unique skill set to this D core with his size, skating and physical presence. It’s a downgrade if hes gone.

Makes no sense to trade him.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Zadarov brings a unique skill set to this D core with his size, skating and physical presence. It’s a downgrade if hes gone.

Makes no sense to trade him.
Perhaps his Russian mentality doesn’t vibe with the American Swedish room tho. Jets fan, our room was toxic dump. Now look at us. So was the nucks. By moving a couple players out the toxicity was gone. You don’t want to disrupt that.

• Haha
Reactions: Metal Tattooist 71

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
I could say the same thing about Fins and Jets
We have 2 on the moose and kupari in the line up. I mean can u. We have a Canadian American 1 danish dude 1 finish dude 1 Swede roster.

I could say the same thing about Fins and Jets
Not really. Our room is Canadian American. 1 Swiss. 1 danish. lol yup. 1 Swede. 1 Finn 1 American Russian.

• Wow
Reactions: Play
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad