Zach Hyman point projection

how many points does Zach Hyman score this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
If hes healthy for 82 I'd guess he gets around 55. Wonder who will be the net front presence on the powerplay. Him or Puljujarvi.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
He should hit 55+. He could do as well as 75 if things click with McDavid. Anything less than 50 is disappointing.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
He’s looked really good tonight.

Hyman-McDavid-Pulju are globe trottering on the Kraken right. It’s 5-0.

It’s only preseason, but man it looks like that line will be very, very good.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
He's missed at least 11 games each of the past 3 seasons, he has had multiple knee issues he's breaking down

buddy calm down, Hyman isn’t a leaf player anymore and nobody cares what you say about his knees. This isn’t the 80s anymore, we have good doctors now

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I don't give AF about his knee.
and I don't care it is pre-season, but that goal....
That looked like they were a line for a long time.
Hyman-McDavid-Puljujarvi was pretty sick to watch.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Whether he plays on the top PP unit or not will probably be a big factor. He's paced for 49 ES points per 82 games the past three years. I don't imagine that changes too much, even with McDavid, since he's generally played with a combination of Matthews, Marner and Tavares. Two of those is probably going to have about an equal effect on his totals as McDavid and Puljujarvi.

If he plays net front on the PP all year though, he might manage 15-20 points there. I'd probably bet he moves on and off that unit so maybe more like 10-12. I also imagine he misses 10 or so games, so probably bring that down to 55 or so. I voted the over.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I watched a bit of the game last night, Hyman played like Hyman. It doesn't matter if it's the #1 line or #3 line. It doesn't matter who the team is. He always seems to make a line better when he is on it. If he gets on the PP, he is going to get some points just from standing in front of the net winning puck battles. McDavid and Draisaitl will appreciate this. He's also got better hands than he is often given credit for. I still say conservatively he is a 50 pt high intangible player. If he does better, than he justifies his contract, atleast the early part of it pretty easily.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad