Zach Hyman point projection

how many points does Zach Hyman score this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I'm sticking to the 50-54 point projection. But if he gets more if he can get in 78 games or more in, I would not be surprised if it were more. Great player, crazy he was let to walk for free.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
If he's healthy all year, he will get somewhere between 55-65 I think.

What comes with it though, is what makes him special. I think we just got the closest thing we will ever find to our Ryan Smyth replacement in terms of compete and locker room energy

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
It’s really funny looking at some of the names who voted less than 40 points.

Leaf homers like: Pyrophorus, LivingRentFree, Voight, A1LeafNation, and of course IPS who is predicting less than 30 points for Hyman.

Yet I’d be willing to bet my entire net worth not a single one of them would have made that same vote last year while Hyman was a leaf. The hypocrisy is so shameless it hurts.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
It’s really funny looking at some of the names who voted less than 40 points.

Leaf homers like: Pyrophorus, LivingRentFree, Voight, A1LeafNation, and of course IPS who is predicting less than 30 points for Hyman.

Yet I’d be willing to bet my entire net worth not a single one of them would have made that same vote last year while Hyman was a leaf. The hypocrisy is so shameless it hurts.
Hyman has been a difference maker this year for the Oilers, he is a big reason why the Oilers are playing in the 2nd rd and his goal last night was huge to tie the series up. He finished up where I thought he would be this year, and his playoffs production is not surprising to me given he is relatively healthy. Also not playing on the top line with McDavid or Draisaitl, he has provided good support production. A terrific acquisition this season for the Oil.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Hyman has been a difference maker this year for the Oilers, he is a big reason why the Oilers are playing in the 2nd rd and his goal last night was huge to tie the series up. He finished up where I thought he would be this year, and his playoffs production is not surprising to me given he is relatively healthy. Also not playing on the top line with McDavid or Draisaitl, he has provided good support production. A terrific acquisition this season for the Oil.
So was getting to play LA in the 1st round...

• Haha
Reactions: PostBradMalone

Mr Bill Waters

iq >170? then lower your tone when @ing me
Apr 20, 2020
Winning arguments on hfboards
It bodes well for Leaf management that players that were on the team are now impactful players on other teams: deep talent pool, development, etc.. Durzi, Hyman, Marchment, Vergheue, Kadri, the list is endless.

• Haha
Reactions: dukeofjive

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
It bodes well for Leaf management that players that were on the team are now impactful players on other teams: deep talent pool, development, etc.. Durzi, Hyman, Marchment, Vergheue, Kadri, the list is endless.
Yeah you can take some comfort in that good teams shed good players every year but we are missing out on the good part of that process. Remember the miracles Chicago had to do every summer for awhile there?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Impressive that Hyman has already bettered his career point production by 20 points with, with 74 points in 68GP thus far. He's headed for a 80 point season. Definitely paying off the 5.5M the Oilers are paying him this season.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I missed this one for sure. I'll take my crow raw...thanks

To the above post..I disagree. I think it is bad that all these players go elsewhere and have success. You aren't keeping them. Tavares has really kept you from keeping secondary help.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
The McDavid effect, remember when you guys claimed that Tyson Barrie was an elite offensive D-man because he was glued to McDavid as well ?

Great for Hyman though, really likeable guy and plays the game the right way. Such a good fit next to McDavid.
You would think playing with Marner and AM would have some sort of "effect" as well.. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad