Post-Game Talk: Yup, that got ugly

StevieBlunder

Jun 17, 2015
I'm hoping for a fast-paced, offensive game in which we lose. Our defence is dismal defensively, but they can score. Here's hoping Chicago lights us up, but our structure and raw energy allow us to net a whole bunch. Is 7-5 or 6-4 or something of that nature too much to ask for?

HitoftheMillennium*

Jan 23, 2016
Why scratch Leipsic and play Clune or Greening?

I don't think Clune has any trade value whatsoever and I can't see another team wanting Greening based on a few games worth of play.

mikebel111*

Why scratch Leipsic and play Clune or Greening?

I don't think Clune has any trade value whatsoever and I can't see another team wanting Greening based on a few games worth of play.

We dont know who plays yet. The lines were just a guess

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
In a perfect world, Leafs lose tonight with Patrick Kane running wild like he did last game against us.

For some reason I think the Leafs are going to derp out an unneeded win and leave Kane pointless.

mikebel111*

Kadri again with Komarov. I don't understand why some said it was a showcasing Kadri attempt, Babcock always like to have lines in pairs and just rotates the 3rd guy.

HitoftheMillennium*

Jan 23, 2016
In a perfect world, Leafs lose tonight with Patrick Kane running wild like he did last game against us.

For some reason I think the Leafs are going to derp out an unneeded win and leave Kane pointless.

Why would you WANT the Leafs to lose badly?

I understand wanting them to lose... but seriously, you want your team to be blown out?

mikebel111*

I want the team to work hard and the result doesnt matter that much to me after that.

rrc1967

Jan 9, 2014
Houston Texas
I can comprehend wanting a high draft position, but the continual cheering and actually demanding that they lose .. and even for some that they get blown out.. just seems to me, that karma's going to come back and bite.

hard.

Part of me will laugh my ass off if the leafs end up losing the lottery and draft 4th, just from the desperate antics of people in here.

not to mention the way the lottery is set up, placing last isnt' a sure thing anyways.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
If we win, that'll be great. If we lose, well, we're rebuilding, so, a loss against the Hawks is fully expected.

I won't complain if we win, especially if we win by working hard and making most of our chances. Hawks are a top team, beating them would be an achievement for a rebuilding, understaffed team.

I'm good if we win. I'm good if we lose, however, I will never, ever, cheer for my Leafs to lose. Never!

rrc1967

Jan 9, 2014
Houston Texas
If we win, that'll be great. If we lose, well, we're rebuilding, so, a loss against the Hawks is fully expected.

I won't complain if we win, especially if we win by working hard and making most of our chances. Hawks are a top team, beating them would be an achievement for a rebuilding, understaffed team.

I'm good if we win. I'm good if we lose, however, I will never, ever, cheer for my Leafs to lose. Never!

+1 completely how i feel.

I hope they play hard, and heck if they win, heck, good for them with an understaffed and skilled team.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Yay if Kadri is back.

This is almost undoubtedly a loss though.

I actually didn't know there was a game tonight, thought the next one was Thursday vs NYR so bonus game for this guy.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
How hilarious would it be if we played well. If this was like a battle to the finish? That would be embarassing for the hawks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad