Your Top 10 for the 2020 NHL Draft

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
1. Alexis Lafrenière
2. Quinton Byfield
3. Tim Stützle
4. Lucas Raymond - Dunno who I would take at 4, Raymond or Rossi but right now I give edge to Raymond
5. Marco Rossi - Not going to lie. if I land 4. Ill prob try to trade down so the decision is made for me at 5
6. Jamie Drysdale
7. Cole Perfetti
8. Alexander Holtz
9. Anton Lundell
10. Jake Sanderson
11. Dylan Holloway

Reactions: ViktorBaeArvidsson

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
1. Lafreniere
2. Byfield
3. Stutzle
4. Drysdale
5. Raymond
6. Rossi
7. Holtz
8. Perfetti
9. Sanderson
10. Lundell
11. Askarov
12. Quinn​
tenor.gif

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
My top 10 mock. I ran tankathon once, and Montreal it is your lucky day:

1. Alexis Lafreniere (MTL) Dream scenario. Next French Canadian superstar will be adored and thrive playing in Montreal.

2. Quinton Byfield (LA). I considered Drysdale here, as I think LA need to rebuild the blueline, but Byfield is the 2nd best player in the draft and has been dubbed the next Anze Kopitar. What best to develop your game alongside the real deal.

3. Tim Stutzle (OTT via SJ). Best player available. Can play both Center and wing.

4. Jamie Drysdale (DET). With Seider and now Drysdale, it sets up Detroit to have an elite defense pairing for years to come.

5. Yaroslav Askarov (OTT). First shock of the draft? Ottawa has talented young forwards and defenseman, but no goalie of the future. Askarov is a generational goalie.

6. Alexander Holtz (ANA). Anaheim need goalscorers and they get the best goalscorer in the draft.

7. Lucas Raymond (NJ). With Hughes and Hischier, NJ is set at Center for the foreseeable future and look to draft the best winger available.

8. Marco Rossi (BUF). Buffalo drafts the best Center available to fill a 2nd line Center hole after Eichel.

9. Jake Sanderson (CHI). Chicago needs to rebuild the blueline With Seabrook and Keith getting on so I think Sanderson is a no brainer pick.

10. Cole Perfetti (NJ via ARZ). Best player available. Elite passer and can score too.

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina

1. Alexis Lafreniere (MTL) Dream scenario. Next French Canadian superstar will be adored and thrive playing in Montreal.

2. Quinton Byfield (LA). I considered Drysdale here, as I think LA need to rebuild the blueline, but Byfield is the 2nd best player in the draft and has been dubbed the next Anze Kopitar. What best to develop your game alongside the real deal.

3. Tim Stutzle (OTT via SJ). Best player available. Can play both Center and wing.

4. Jamie Drysdale (DET). With Seider and now Drysdale, it sets up Detroit to have an elite defense pairing for years to come.

5. Yaroslav Askarov (OTT). First shock of the draft? Ottawa has talented young forwards and defenseman, but no goalie of the future. Askarov is a generational goalie.

6. Alexander Holtz (ANA). Anaheim need goalscorers and they get the best goalscorer in the draft.

7. Lucas Raymond (NJ). With Hughes and Hischier, NJ is set at Center for the foreseeable future and look to draft the best winger available.

8. Marco Rossi (BUF). Buffalo drafts the best Center available to fill a 2nd line Center hole after Eichel.

9. Jake Sanderson (CHI). Chicago needs to rebuild the blueline With Seabrook and Keith getting on so I think Sanderson is a no brainer pick.

10. Cole Perfetti (NJ via ARZ). Best player available. Elite passer and can score too.
Liked that you added a mock element to your list :thumbu:

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site

You did it June 13th and the lottery was on the 26th ? 2-8 is spot on.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
sens fans list with tier breaks

1 . Lafreniere
-
2. Byfield
3. Stutzle
-
4. Drysdale
5. Raymond
-
6. Rossi
7. Holtz
8. Sanderson
9. Perfetti
10. Quinn

Don't know much about the other guys to realistically rate them (Lundell, Askarov, Jarvis, etc)

Reactions: ViktorBaeArvidsson

NitroF

Feb 6, 2006
  1. Alexis Lafreniere
  2. Quinton Byfield
  3. Tim Stutzle
  4. Lucas Raymond
  5. Jamie Drysdale
  6. Marco Rossi
  7. Yaroslav Askarov
  8. Cole Perfetti
  9. Alexander Holtz