Your Top 10 for the 2020 NHL Draft

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I bumped up Quinn, Reichel, and Perfetti and moved down Rossi after more viewings.

1. Lafreniere
2. Stützle
3. Byfield
4. Raymond
5. Perfetti
6. Drysdale
7. Rossi
8. Quinn
9. Holtz
10. Jarvis/Reichel

(Mercer, Zary, Gunler are also right up there for the 10th spot)

Last edited:

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
1 Alexis Lafreniere
2 Tim Stutzle
3 Quinton Byfield
4 Noel Gunler
5 Lucas Raymond
6 Marco Rossi
7 Cole Perfetti
8 Alexander Holtz
9 Jamie Drysdale
10 Anton Lundell

Reactions: ViktorBaeArvidsson

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
My top 10 did change a little bit since the last few months, even if there was no hockey played, either with more viewing or by listening to other people point of view.

1.Lafrenière
2.Byfield
3.Raymond
4.Stutzle
5.Quinn
6.Perfetti
7.Drysdale
8.Askarov
9.Sanderson
10.Holtz

I feel kind of bad to let Rossi out of my top 10, but I think there is more upside in every one of these players than in Rossi.

Perfetti and Askarov are the hardest to rank for me.

Askarov, because it is the position I have the hardest time to evaluate. But, if he become an elite goalie, it is really valuable for me.

Perfetti because he is probably the one with the lowest floor. He does have some weakness (weak lower body strenght, defensive play). Those two things are so important IMO in a player, but they are relatively easy to work on. To me, he remind me of Nick Suzuki, but with more offensive skills. So if Perfetti improve in those two area, like Suzuki did, he could very well become a great 1C, really valuable for any NHL team. If he does not improve in those area, he is not the type of player I would like to build my team around.

FedorTyutin

Jan 10, 2019
Here is who I think will be claimed in what order :

NHL - Lafrenière
LAK - Byfield
OTT - Stutzle
DET - Rossi
OTT - Drysdale
ANA - Raymond
NJD - Holtz
BUF - Perfetti

At 9 and going down, depends on the team. If it's the Habs, I think they go with Quinn. If CHI, maybe Askarov or Sanderson. I'll wait for the remaining.

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
NHL - Lafrenière
LAK - Byfield
OTT - Stutzle
DET - Rossi
OTT - Drysdale
ANA - Raymond
NJD - Holtz
BUF - Perfetti
You people keep making these Top 8, 9, 11, or by the God’s a Top 12. WHEN I SPECIFICALLY ASK FOR A TOP 10. YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET YOUR DECISION IN MAKING A TOP 8!!! PREPARE FOR THE AWAKENING OF YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES!!!!!
200.gif

Reactions: FedorTyutin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad