Value of: Your Team's Best Offer for Phil Kessel

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
I'm a big fan of Kessel. And he's been exactly as advertised during his time in Arizona. Scores goals, and sometimes seems like he doesn't care. That's Phil, love him or hate him.

Personally, I'd take him over Hall as a rental winger in Toronto. Bring him home. He'd be a fantastic add to the top 2 lines.

Reactions: NK94 and LeafChief

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
The best move if it was legal would be for arizona to trade him to Toronto in the off-season. Toronto pays SB and sends him back to Arizona on his full deal.

Arizona saves 5 mill cash.
Toronto saves 1.2 in cap and gets whatever sweetener makes it fair.

TySmith4Norris

Oct 13, 2020
Pittsburgh fan here, happy to explain the limitations of his NTC if needed

One of the least tradeable players in the league, no idea why his name comes up here so much

As far as I know he wants to be in Arizona so that's where he'll stay

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
when a player like Malkin gives the "me or him" ultimatum then literally anyone else couldve won in that situation. Lots of guys on cup winning teams that couldve been easily replaced.
Completely inaccurate.. again pens DONT win either back to back cup without Kessel. In fact Kessel was better than malkin in both runs and could have easily won the MVP. Pens didn't come close again once Kessel departed...facts

CreeksideStrangler

Feb 9, 2011
Toronto, ON
Completely inaccurate.. again pens DONT win either back to back cup without Kessel. In fact Kessel was better than malkin in both runs and could have easily won the MVP. Pens didn't come close again once Kessel departed...facts
keseel was better than Malkin? ya I doubt that. I have seen lots of Kessel and he is a 1 trick pony who is pretty useless away from the puck.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
keseel was better than Malkin? ya I doubt that. I have seen lots of Kessel and he is a 1 trick pony who is pretty useless away from the puck.
Did you see any of the back to back runs? Do you know about the HBK line? You understand Kessel scored more goals right? Its universally agreed on he could have easily won the playoff MVP instead of sid...I recommend going back and watching the playoff rounds... do you actually need the stats or are you good now ?

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00