Your team is out, which series is your new primary?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
At this point...

Vegas since they probably knock out San Jose<<<I like both.
Islanders
Canes

Probably gonna do the underdog bit.

HugoSimon

Jan 25, 2013
My primary team is the jets.
Secondary is Montreal(both had farm teams in St John's)

After that it's Toronto if they make it past Boston.
St Louis
Islanders
Flames
Knights
in that order.

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
I don't know. You spend 20 years watching this sport and in my case my first favorite team only won once. I prefer to soak in the sport while it lasts even if my team is out. Plus there are teams I want to see fail and teams that I'd be okay with seeing them succeed.

Decades of playoff failure wear on you over time. I will occasionally follow players and teams I’d like to see win a Cup, but other than that it’s tough for me to watch.

That said, I will be rooting hard for your team to lose next round :D.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Decades of playoff failure wear on you over time. I will occasionally follow players and teams I’d like to see win a Cup, but other than that it’s tough for me to watch.

That said, I will be rooting hard for your team to lose next round :D.
Understandable. I'm rooting hard for the Canes.

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
Do you watch international tournaments?

Silly way to look at things, people can enjoy the sport or even other players on different teams.

Personally, of my team is out I'm done. If you are a fan of watching the sport then watch. But picking a second team is just terrible. Be a true fan, stick with the team you love.

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
I don't know. You spend 20 years watching this sport and in my case my first favorite team only won once. I prefer to soak in the sport while it lasts even if my team is out. Plus there are teams I want to see fail and teams that I'd be okay with seeing them succeed.

This I get. Wanting to see specific teams fail. That makes sense.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
My team is out...of the first round now. So until the second round starts, I have some vested interest in the following series':

Carolina-Washington: reason being that that the winner will be NYI's next opponent
Toronto-Boston: I don't think I need to rehash the reason why, which has been discussed to death on here
Vegas-San Jose: I just like the city of Vegas and I like watching their playoff intros on Youtube

Don't really have much of any interest in the other three honestly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad