GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
brod sucks, everyone knows this. all I ask is he isn’t a net negative. I don’t care if his only contributions are dumping the puck in and changing. I just don’t want to see him try to do too much and end up hurting the team in the process.
right, and if he stays out of the box then it's a wash

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I'm pretty f***ing sure Laviolette isn't making this move, it's Chytil not being available. And I hope that him not feeling well is genuinely illness, and not concussion symptoms.
it’s hard to not feel like it’s concussion related.

the big question is if whatever he has is short term. maybe his body just needs an extra day and he’ll be fine tomorrow morning. but you have to hope it’s just a slight bump in the road.

Reactions: NYRangers16

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Hank is driving rally cars and tightrope walking in Monument Valley. What can't this man do?

Reactions: Chalfdiggity3

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
they wouldn't say illness if it was concussion related
You would hope so. But if Chytil is not feelin well, that would correlate with concussion symptoms just as well as it would with flu.

Let's hope it's just a flu or whatever.

Reactions: NYRangers16

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I think Rod will have lit a fire under them again. How long that lasts is anyone's guess. If they score a PP goal, though, anything can happen.
How many times can you come out like gangbusters because it’s all on the line, last first period was about as good a period as they could want and they ended up losing the game

IMO the rangers need to not feel like they have to weather the storm but instead push back and put the canes on their heels a bit

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
They just completely glossed over it in the pregame. I mean like didn’t spend 19 secs on it. Said illness and moved on. Didn’t even say oh that’s a loss. Nothing. Vally didn’t even break his smile.

Gag order stuff

That has nothing to do with Chytil. It's the playoffs. Teams never disclose details on injuries/illness/roster decision unless the player is known out for the year. Lavy already said he's not going to talk about the roster.

You can say it's a bad thing to do because it invites speculation but I don't think they care if people speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad