Your team is on the clock! PICK #6 (Fan Base Mock Entry Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Hey New Jersey Devils Fans! I have been hosting a fan base 2015 entry level draft the past few days! You fans have until 5pm EST time tomorrow to get your picks in on who you want the Devils to draft with the 5th overall pick of the 2015 entry draft.

Please check the draft board below on who has been drafted, once a player is drafted they are no longer available. As a fan base you guys will be making your pick. So please leave behind the player you want to draft the most with your pick. Once your time is up I will be counting all the players chosen, and who ever has the most votes, is the player selected. If a tiebreaker is needed, I will be flipping a coin to decide that haha.

Rules:
-You as a voter, can only vote once.
-You can only select one player.
-Of course like a real draft, once a player is selected they can not be drafted again.

Players taken so far:

1. Edmonton Oilers:Connor McDavid, Center.

2. Buffalo Sabres: Jack Eichel, Center.

3 Arizona Coyotes: Dylan Strome (2nd Hanifin, 3rd Marner)

4. Toronto Maple Leafs: Mitchell Marner (2nd Hanifin, 3rd Barzal/Provorov)

5. Carolina Hurricanes: Noah Hanifin (2nd Crouse, 3rd Tsujimoto)

6. New Jersey Devils:

Click this link below to follow the draft/main thread.
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1878727

I don't enough about the prospects to vote but this was a very cool idea you had for a rolling thread.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Thanks! I actually got the idea from the NFL, they had a fan mock draft by going around to the fan bases facebook pages and asking. Was pretty cool, so thought I'd try it here!

or the ones that pop up on HF literally every draft year

enjoy doing them though

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
Barzal if no trade is made.

Provorov if they work out a trade to send one of the young defenseman out for a good young center (either established or a prospect ready to take the next step)

DevilsJunkie

Jul 28, 2009
Biggest Little City
I'm so on the fence with this. But, I'll select Rantanen in this position simply 'cos he's shown he can handle himself in the Finn's men's league. If the team think he could transition well into the center position, then he would seem to be the optimal choice.

Reactions: Lemonlimey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad