C Kamil Bednarik - USNTDP Juniors, USHL (2024 Draft)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
1+1 today. I don't know if he meant the assist on the second goal, but sick pass, if so. Overall, 16+23=39 points in 35 games. Crazy how he gets no discussion. He's over 1PPG, a two-way center, not small.

Reactions: Rogie21

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
1+1 today. He’s third on the team in points behind the big two with 41 in 37 games. Doesn’t ever play with Hagens and only sometimes he’s played with Eiserman. No clue how anyone has him ranked outside the first round at this point.

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
1+1 today. He’s third on the team in points behind the big two with 41 in 37 games. Doesn’t ever play with Hagens and only sometimes he’s played with Eiserman. No clue how anyone has him ranked outside the first round at this point.
I agree. I think he’s in that 20-30 range. USNTDP isn’t nearly as exciting as last year or the year before imo, but I think they have some under appreciated players on that team.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
I've liked his game a lot this year, like last year. He's the type of player where the way he plays makes it hard for him to not have an impact on every game and shift. Very high motor. Skates well. Wins puck battles. Gets to the net. Good defensive player. Probably the best defensive forward for the NTDP 18's. Plays in all situations. He's smart and understands where teammates are going to be for quick passing plays. Can make the occasional high-end skill play, and scores at a decent rate all season. I think he's virtually a certainty to stick at center too. Clear first round range, as I see it. He's a 2C in the NHL if it goes well. 4C if it doesn't, and 3C is somewhere in the middle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad