GDT: YOUR Predators vs the Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well I knew these two next games were going to be hard but not this hard. Next game is going to be just as hard since we play St. Louis.

Last edited:

PredsFanFromla

Jul 10, 2010
louisiana
Thank God that the preds don't have play the hawks anymore this season,i hate them with a passion.the entire game i had a feeling the preds would let them comeback and win.They get two points and stay a the top of the central,while the preds get the loser point.:rant::rant::shakehead:(

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
We are a good team. Chicago is a great team.

They're definitely a hot team. When I think about this game compared to the last home game against CHI, I still like how we stack up with this improvement lately. I think we see them in a series this year...

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Think they should rethink Father's trip as it seems to bring more bad luck than good. How about a Mother's trip instead :)

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
i can't stand the hawks. but I have to say that I think we can play with anyone that we may match up with in the playoffs, God willing we make the playoffs.

tough loss but atleast we got a point.

despite some of you wishing for injuries (we all have immature fans in our respective bases) but i wanted to tell you guys you should be really excited. Not the "boring" preds of old. If you guys continue this way you may be the only team i fear we'd have an issue with in the pos.

Great game on both sides all.

guys this makes it all better

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Blowing the 3-0 lead stinks- there is no arguing that- as someone else said earlier, if you had told me going in we'd go to OT, I'd take it, but after a 3-0 lead? No way- you have to win that game.

However, anyone saying that this game, (a 4-4 tie on the road against possibly the best team in the league) proves that "we aren't ready to compete against the big boys" is out of their minds. Ridiculous.

I guarantee you the rest of the league will look at this result as further proof that the Preds ARE legit.....

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
They're definitely a hot team. When I think about this game compared to the last home game against CHI, I still like how we stack up with this improvement lately. I think we see them in a series this year...

We are a hot team as well, but Chicago has better depth and experience at this point. They just have better intangibles. You knew when it got to be 4-3 they were going to tie it up. It's what great teams do. We are a really really good team, but we aren't a great team. Not until we can match up against a Chicago or LA.

Hope we have a short memory and get to it tomorrow night. 60 minutes boys.

abt424

Apr 4, 2012
Austin
As a hawks fan, let me say, I love your team.

Weber is a beast.

I think we will be meeting up in a playoff series ... Second round.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Tough loss because of how it happened but a point is a point and we have to move on because we have got the Blues tomorrow.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I am disappointed that we are done playing them. That's a blast to watch.

I hope we meet in the playoffs and whip their ass. I'm tired of the proverbial "pat on the back" after the game like we just wrestled our big brother and lost a close one. I want to burst their arrogant bubble.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Now that we are scoring on the PP I'm hoping we can go back to scoring on even strength too. Hopefully its not one of those things where its one or the other.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Even though the results were tough due to having the lead, I thought the Preds gave a good effort to win and it was an exciting/nerve-wrecking game.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Even though the results were tough due to having the lead, I thought the Preds gave a good effort to win and it was an exciting/nerve-wrecking game.

I just don't see it that way... coming back from three down is exciting, trading goals back and forth and ending up in OT is nerve-wrecking.... Blowing a 3 goal lead and losing in OT is stroke level frustration inducing... If I hadn't been holding my sleeping baby Id have probably thrown the remote through the TV when we gave up the tying goal in the final minute...

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Why do Preds fans hate the Hawks so much? Seems to be more than a simple divisional rivalry

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Why do Preds fans hate the Hawks so much? Seems to be more than a simple divisional rivalry

it used to be detroit... they are big brother... the team we have to beat before we can be considered one of the big boys...

plus all the bandwagon Hawks fans that show up in our barn and act like total douchecanoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad