GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. San Jose Sharks, 7 PM, MSGSN

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
It's all psychological. You yell Blackwood is elite, everybody says, "Huh? What?" But we lose to the Sharks and we've got a panic on our hands on the 1st of December.
IMG_3662.gif

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Mac on the other hand? I don't know how the fans will treat him if they do anything. Good thing Bleed ain't there. :laugh:

After the final game in Washington last year I never wanted to see Blackwood on the ice in person ever again so I actually won't be at this one thankfully lol

Been a long time since I disliked a player on a team as much as I did Blackwood. Hope we score 7 on him.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Reactions: Guadana

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I've been very critical of Smith in the past, but the guy has been playing good hockey for us recently - particularly with all the injuries and Smith slotting in on the 4th line and PK D duties.

A few good games doesn't excuse how bad he's still been. I'd rather him on the 4th line than ever see him on defense again. I can't stand the dumb penalties, he's taken 2 in the final minutes of the last 2 games. Last night's was especially bad, someone who is here for "veteran leadership" needs to not take absolutely selfish penalties when you're already down a man.

I wish the suspension was longer! Lol

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m sure he’ll still get a “THANK YOU!” Tribute video, because they give one to every Tom, Dick and Harry that played here.

I’m sure they’ll give one to Zetterlund too

Will they really give one to Okhotiuk? Guy has been one of the worst defensemen in the NHL. A complete dumpster fire.

There was a time I thought he was better than Kevin Bahl LOL.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I’m sure he’ll still get a “THANK YOU!” Tribute video, because they give one to every Tom, Dick and Harry that played here.

I’m sure they’ll give one to Zetterlund too

Will they really give one to Okhotiuk? Guy has been one of the worst defensemen in the NHL. A complete dumpster fire.

There was a time I thought he was better than Kevin Bahl LOL.

15 games with us, I would hope not lol

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This game is a f***ed either way for us.

If we lose then we punt away two points to the worst team in the league. A team that’s better off losing this game in regulation than getting a point or two off of us. Vitek right now looks ripe to deliver up two points to basically anybody.

And if he plays well and wins, we’ll lose later when they give him yet another start to begin the road trip and forget all about how horrific he was for the entire month of November.

I’m not convinced they still won’t give him the next game if we win this, no matter how good or bad he plays.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'm concerned about this game. We historically play down to the level of the competition.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
This game is a f***ed either way for us.

If we lose then we punt away two points to the worst team in the league. A team that’s better off losing this game in regulation than getting a point or two off of us. Vitek right now looks ripe to deliver up two points to basically anybody.

And if he plays well and wins, we’ll lose later when they give him yet another start to begin the road trip and forget all about how horrific he was for the entire month of November.

I’m not convinced they still won’t give him the next game if we win this, no matter how good or bad he plays.
I believe they have november stats too. Its not that surprising they gave the start against metro flyers, team that played okay to good now and had more points than devils. and deligate SJ game to VV - may be one of the worstest team in the history.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad