The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
LGD

1708015673138.png

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Todd McLellan would LOVE to see a Devils victory tonight.

He also knows better than anyone how hard it is to play a weekday game that starts a little after 4:00 PM in your home time zone. No doubt he believes the Devils have the advantage because of this.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Todd McLellan would LOVE to see a Devils victory tonight.

He also knows better than anyone how hard it is to play a weekday game that starts a little after 4:00 PM in your home time zone. No doubt he believes the Devils have the advantage because of this.
LA is a good team with a good lineup. This won't be an easy game.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Still salty at 2012, 6-2 win pls

Even if not for that brutal call they still lose imo. We had a completely broken Kovy and the team overall was really banged up. On top of that, Kings were just a way better team.

But yes, that call has no place in the game (after the non call), typical nhl though for ya

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Even if not for that brutal call they still lose imo. We had a completely broken Kovy and the team overall was really banged up. On top of that, Kings were just a way better team.

But yes, that call has no place in the game (after the non call), typical nhl though for ya
I'm not sure if I would agree that the Kings were a way better team. That series was determined by the consecutive OT losses to start at home with Kovy and Fayne both missing golden opportunities to win those games. You take the two home games and that series is probably won in Jersey in 6.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I'm not sure if I would agree that the Kings were a way better team. That series was determined by the consecutive OT losses to start at home with Kovy and Fayne both missing golden opportunities to win those games. You take the two home games and that series is probably won in Jersey in 6.

That team was carried by Kovy and the 4th line. Kovy could barely move by the time they went to the finals (well not literally but he was extremely banged up). Quick was way better than Marty at the time too. The Kings were well rested. I don't think they stood a chance honestly.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
That team was carried by Kovy and the 4th line. Kovy could barely move by the time they went to the finals (well not literally but he was extremely banged up). Quick was way better than Marty at the time too. The Kings were well rested. I don't think they stood a chance honestly.
Parise, Zajac, Henrique, Clarkson, Zubrus, Ponikarovsky, Elias? They all had more points in the playoffs than anyone on the 4th line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad