GDT: your NEW JERSEY DEVILS in EDMONTON taking on THOSE GUYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Doesn't Coleman play C? If Gross is wrong, fine. If he's not and this asshat is playing Coleman at wing and DSP at C that doesn't make any sense.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Once more for the people like me who generally skip a few pages here and there because you're not missing anything:

Last edited:

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Hynes_John_Devils.jpg

ok so we're faaaast...now what was that next one

shellacking? no no, that's how boss described the month of December
slacking? hmmm, that fits but it was something else
facking, gacking, hacking...**** it
pass

annnnnd what was that last one...
abortive? yeah that's it!
guys remember tonight, power play needs to be fast and abortive

ward, nas...got your devils bingo cards ready?
oh snap, look who's got scratch Zacha in the center square? *fist pump* "score"

*chants let's go hyns-ie*

whoa hold up, you've got shga on our pp as your center square?
FML I can't just run away with a win one time, screw you guys

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Oh ok, so the likely future 1st line center of our team is finally heating up, so we decide to scratch him for God ****ing Kalinin.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
lets hope this isn't a dumpster fire. For some reason i still have some type of faith in this team although I'm really not sure why. Hopefully i don't regret watching.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Okay, Hynes' defenders, please explain why Zacha should be scratched (again) based on the current lineup.

Mind you Kalinin and DSP are 3 and 4 tonight. Even if it isn't DSP on the 4th C...any of those guys.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Good luck tonight guys, hoping for a good game. Of course I'm wanting an Oiler win, but please for the love of god whoop the **** out of the Flames after this game.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't care who's playing where. Kalinin and DSP in over Zacha sucks so hard.

Why?
That's the bottom line cause Stone Cold Hiney Head says so!
ok so we're faaaast...now what was that next one

shellacking? no no, that's how boss described the month of December
slacking? hmmm, that fits but it was something else
facking, gacking, hacking...**** it
pass

annnnnd what was that last one...
abortive? yeah that's it!
guys remember tonight, power play needs to be fast and abortive

ward, nas...got your devils bingo cards ready?
oh snap, look who's got scratch Zacha in the center square? *fist pump* "score"
*chants let's go hyns-ie*

whoa hold up, you've got shga on our pp as your center square?
FML I can't just run away with a win one time, screw you guys
Haha I enjoyed this. :handclap:

Last edited:

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Okay, Hynes' defenders, please explain why Zacha should be scratched (again) based on the current lineup.

Mind you Kalinin and DSP are 3 and 4 tonight. Even if it isn't DSP on the 4th C...any of those guys.

(Edit: I am not a "Hynes defender", just someone not all that peeved by this move.)

Nobody is saying that he SHOULD be scratched.

Just that it doesn't portend the end of the world, or necessitate the Chicken Little-esque whining and doom-and-gloom that makes up a solid 65% of the posts on HFDevils these days.

He's 19. He's a rookie. He hasn't been playing incredibly. He's going to get scratched occasionally. It's normal. It happens. It's always happened. It will happen to other players in the future. Get the **** over it.

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Edmonton ran all over us at home, how do you think we'll do when they have last change?

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Good luck tonight guys, hoping for a good game. Of course I'm wanting an Oiler win, but please for the love of god whoop the **** out of the Flames after this game.

I wouldn't count on it. Best outcome for you is to win tonight (which shouldn't be hard), because the Flames will probably get two points from us too.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Edmonton ran all over us at home, how do you think we'll do when they have last change?

We're actually a much better road team than we are at home. You guys have a better chance to win on our ice.

I wouldn't count on it. Best outcome for you is to win tonight (which shouldn't be hard), because the Flames will probably get two points from us too.

Calgary always gets to face teams the night after we play them, and always get the stinkin' backups. :laugh: Hope you guys whoop them.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm more mad that we have junk players like DSP and Kalinin in than scratching Zacha in the first place.

I really hope both of these guys (especially Kalinin who has been the most useless non-goon UFA signing in years) are outta here next year.

I think DSP can maybe be a fairly useful player, if he was able to play with better linemates though. So if he turns it around down the stretch, I'm open to bringing him back. Never Kalinin in a million years though, I'd rather bring Josefson back.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bleed, don't you ever get tired of ripping on the same players over and over and over again?

It doesn't even cause me a break to sweat.

Unlike having to watch them in the lineup night after night.

Once again, our lack of a bottom 6/secondary scoring is a huge reason for us being the lowest scoring team in the league the last couple years.

The minutes Kalinin plays (who is beyond horrific at offense) and DSP (who has been very bad at offense this year) is a BIG reason for that. Same with Josefson when he's in.

Zacha has been close to non-existent at producing offense, but he actually has a ceiling and is only 19. The other guys are a bit older and really have no ceiling.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
It doesn't even cause me a break to sweat.

Unlike having to watch them in the lineup night after night.

Once again, our lack of a bottom 6/secondary scoring is a huge reason for us being the lowest scoring team in the league the last couple years.

The minutes Kalinin plays (who is beyond horrific at offense) and DSP (who has been very bad at offense this year) is a BIG reason for that. Same with Josefson when he's in.

Zacha has been close to non-existent at producing offense, but he actually has a ceiling and is only 19. The other guys are a bit older and really have no ceiling.

Say it again, ten more times tonight sounds about right :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad