GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Detroit Red Wings, 7:30 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Back to back Tuesday wins for the first time this season!

Hope it won't turn into Tuesday's being the only day we win.:sarcasm:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Anyone else think the top players look toasted? Specifically Greene larsson and the henrique line. Maybe these few days off will help recharge their batteries.

They don't look toasted to me, at least not the Henrique line so much.

I think they were just producing at a slightly unsustainable rate, as is Palmieri. Thus why I've been stressing how important it is that we get some scoring from the bottom two lines, and tonight we got it. It needs to continue though, at least get one from them every few games.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
They don't look toasted to me, at least not the Henrique line so much.

I think they were just producing at a slightly unsustainable rate, as is Palmieri. Thus why I've been stressing how important it is that we get some scoring from the bottom two lines, and tonight we got it. It needs to continue though, at least get one from them every few games.

Definitely. Bottom 6 production will make/break our playoff chances. They need more games like this.

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
Larkin is a fun player to watch and he has lots of skill, but he needs to knock that diving **** off...at least get a stern talking to from the coach, if not the league if it persists

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
So many teams near the wildcard position this Christmas. Will be entertaining. Tampa lost to Vancouver also, that helps.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
RBVMcBu.gif

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Definitely. Bottom 6 production will make/break our playoff chances. They need more games like this.

Absolutely.

I hope they can keep it up, this was actually a pretty decent game for both the 3rd and 4th liners. They get a lot of **** every game, but this one was decent, I don't think you can really put anything poorly on them tonight.

Tootoo had really good passing tonight, every play he made was fairly crisp. Ruutu made a sweet pass to Gionta to break in on that 1 on goalie, but Gionta fubar'ed it.

Kalinin made a good play to deflect that pass by the Detroit D, ended up going straight to Yayo and then Sergey picked up JJ's rebound. Plus the defensive block and clear to Gionta at the end game.

It was a pretty solid defensive effort from those two lines, plus chipping in the offense tonight. If we have more games like this...there should be less complaining all around here. :sarcasm: .........if only Yayo would bury some of those freakin up front plays....at least Kalinin will put it away with authority.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Forgot to mention, that i really liked to see Cams and Stempniak have some fire in their board play and after the whistle activities. That was really good to see. Particularly sticking up for Henrique.

Severson is getting a bit of a mean streak, was like the 2nd or 3rd game i noticed him trying to rough it up. I think when they played his buddy half a month ago, he got really pissed off that he was boarded and he went after him all game long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad