Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Need that dePth meme @Devs3cups use to post
08B7FBF0-9463-4AB5-9812-D93D7735FBD2.jpeg

DevilsHughes86

Dance with the Devil
Mar 6, 2007
Laval
It’s good that we have very nice depth in Utica to try and replace Zetterlund. Clarke , Thompson , Foote , mayyyyybe (hopefully ) Stillman one day….
Then we still have a couple high end forwards yet with Holtz and Gritsyuk .
Will be interesting to see how Stillman keeps developing, I think he can become a solid 3rd line player down the road. He will be in Utica next season. I'm intrigued with Salminen and if Filmon keeps scoring goals at that pace next season! Should be fun and like you said, nice to have depth

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I sense Foote has a shot to be our new Zetterlund!

Bit early to say this. But he looked good the other night, and I hope he gets a real shot to stick in the lineup.

Will definitely be a good guy to plug in as needed if we have injuries in the playoffs, or need a different look coming off a loss, etc.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Maybe, but the actual get in price is still around $30. These aren’t OMG sellout prices.
For a picky bastard like me that only sits downstairs, it's ZOMG PRICES.

Also the get-in price is actually a huge improvement although still low. I remember the two years before the pandemic I had 13 game plans... and there were some weekday games I couldn't even give away for free.

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
I don’t wish injuries on players and hope Wood is healthy (sounds like if he’s practicing today that whatever he has been dealing with is minor). With that said, I really liked that Rango-McLeod-Foote line and it shouldn’t be messed with yet. Foote played a great game and there really isn’t any justification for him sitting tonight. Wood should be out, injury or not.

The Devils may have something here in Foote and he should get an extended look. He has way more upside than Bastian and Wood is Wood…likely gone after this season anyway.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I'm actually feeling big Jack and Timo games tonight.

Jack back with Haula/Mercer and TImo with Nico/Bratt looked way more fitting at the end of the game against TB. Wouldn't be surprised if it paid dividends tonight.

I would like to see Timo string together a few multi-point games in a row. He was relatively quiet for a while after the trade, and now that he's more settled in, he can start making up for that setback in production.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I would like to see Timo string together a few multi-point games in a row. He was relatively quiet for a while after the trade, and now that he's more settled in, he can start making up for that setback in production.
Yup. He had 1 point in his first 5 games. He now has 4 points in his last 4.

He's heating up and I'd expect him to get some more points here with Nico/Bratt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad