Nov 16, 2011
I’ll be cheering for my devils here in Vancouver!! LGD!! Dont disappoint

Attachments

• C86C13EC-F58F-480E-837A-095D51220A54.jpeg
    C86C13EC-F58F-480E-837A-095D51220A54.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 4

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
Lol I knew he’d use the last game as an excuse to sit Boqvist. Yea, having a hard time scoring let’s take out actual offensive talent. Hynes is seriously terrible and I lose faith in Shero the longer Hynes stays employed.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
We'll come out and have a decent fist period, Canucks will adjust and take it to us the rest of the game as usual. How many goals have we given up in the third period, it has to be ridiculously bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Comparison Ford

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
We haven’t even lost the game yet today and I can’t wait for the hall and hynes saga to be over. This feels like it’s going to be a long season

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
eh i don’t mind rooney in tbh. boqvist is somewhat redundant and hasn’t really been that effective to this point.

Combat Koala

Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
We'll come out and have a decent fist period, Canucks will adjust and take it to us the rest of the game as usual. How many goals have we given up in the third period, it has to ridiculously bad.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Outside of the shootout goal the other night you could have told me Boqvist hasn't been playing at all and I wouldn't have blamed you for being wrong.

Young guy, long season. Sit him a game here and there and let Rooney, who is fine, play. Not the end of the world.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
We'll come out and have a decent fist period, Canucks will adjust and take it to us the rest of the game as usual. How many goals have we given up in the third period, it has to be ridiculously bad.

What is this “adjust” you speak of? I wasn’t aware teams could actually do that.

Reactions: tr83 and JK3

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't want to be THAT type of poster but it sure would be nice if one of the beat writers brought that up to Hynes that LITERALLY LESS THAN A WEEK AGO he said Boqvist has earned the right to play and two games later he's sitting for Rooney. I'm sure he'll go with something along the lines of "With Vatanen being out we need a better defensive player".

Yeah this is where you wish the beat guys were a little more edgy to the team like the Jet beat writers lol, and not just Mehta. Cimini was calling out the staff for being too predictable during the game today. I can't picture Abbey or Ryan doing that with Hynes.

I never thought I'd see the day when I was wishing we still had Ben Lovejoy.:laugh:

I can top that, I wish we had a healthy Carrick.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
We iced the forward lineup people wanted against Edmonton and did f*** all offensively. Of course somebody was going to end up sitting today.

Reactions: mdj12784

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
We iced the forward lineup people wanted against Edmonton and did **** all offensively. Of course somebody was going to end up sitting today.

Yeah I don't have a problem with Boqvist sitting per se although you'd like to at some point either see him play or go away as opposed to being in the stands for 55 games this year.

It just looks bad when Hynes makes a point of saying he's going to be in the lineup a while and a while lasted all of two games. Maybe he assumed Bratt would be out longer but still.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Yeah I don't have a problem with Boqvist sitting per se although you'd like to at some point either see him play or go away as opposed to being in the stands for 55 games this year.

It just looks bad when Hynes makes a point of saying he's going to be in the lineup a while and a while lasted all of two games. Maybe he assumed Bratt would be out longer but still.

He said that before they lost the last two, in which Boqvist didn't generate a single shot.

By the way, I shit you not, they have Bratt's picture on Boqvist's profile on Hockey Reference.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad