GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (37-15-5) vs. Los Angeles Kings (32-19-7), 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ

the-sopranos-hes-gotta-go.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Norovirus ftw!!! That shit has been running rampant, if that’s what the boys had.
I thought I may have had it a little over a week ago, but I didn't have much of the stomach problems, only at first.

The rest of the day felt like covid, only without the cold symptoms. Just drained, no energy, Hot and then cold. headache that didn't go away for a day, I kept parking myself on the bed or couch and falling asleep for an hour at an time.

I even didn't go to work for 2 days thinking it was covid, because that's how it felt when I had that over 2 years ago, only with a nasty cough and more severe chills for a couple nights.

By day 2 I was feeling much better, but still had the nasty hangover feeling and was tired all day. Like I didn't feel as low on energy as the day before, but had the tired, hangover feeling, probably from being drained from my body fighting off whatever the entire day before.

TF1970

May 9, 2021
I would certainly say Boqvist has earned the opportunity to move up the lineup. I look at the kings roster and its pretty good IMO - deep, especially up front. This will be a tough game. Also, doesn't sound good on Blackwood eh?

Reactions: My3Sons

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
I've kinda given up on trying to understand the line shuffling but its kinda funny how Palat-Haula-Zetterlund had 92.86 CF% so obviously thats the line that gets changed up.

I'm all for Boqvist getting a bigger role but not at the expense of Zetterlund.

Reactions: Guttersniped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad