Your honest expectations of Stalberg?

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Went back to this thread to bring up how wrong we all were. Myself included. Pretty humbling when you read this and how much we hope for in any individual player. Too often we are blinded due to wanting the team to do well, we have become far too complacent with underperforming forwards that were willing to support sub par players. Currently there is not a forward on the team that could pay top 6 for a top ten playoff team. This is particularly important today as we are not doubt sellers but the return for our guys will not be what many have hoped. Im not sure theres a bidding war over anyone on the roster that's not a goaltender or defenseman who will not be available.

Other sellers will cause the biggest splash today I expect that the Oil and Panthers are not done and push the Preds available assets further down the food chain. I hope there is a high end team out there that really need one of our two way forwards but are hurting cap wise and are forced to move some talented forward to meet there need. Short of that Leggy for a pick could be about all we see get done today.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
For the record:

51 games, 7 goals (all ES), 9 assists (all ES), 16 points, -12, 28 PIM's, 1 GW goal, 90 shots, 7.8% shooting percentage, 13:06 ATOI.

Looking back on the posts in this thread... ouch.

twig

Dec 8, 2013
I expected him to score goals, he turned out to be worthless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad