Your favourite football moment of 2021 is?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Oh and then the entire Forge FC run in CONCAF League was cool. Seeing a pro-soccer team in Hamilton already blows my mind. Even more, mind-blowing that they're actually good and will be hosting Cruz Azul in the dead of winter this season.

Reactions: sabremike

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I see someone else had the same idea as me

donnarumma-gianluigi-donnarumma.gif

Can't believe I also forgot this

wales-bale.gif

Reactions: S E P H

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
I'm a Canadian so hard not to go with some of their big highlight moments (Davies vs Panama, Canada beating Mexico) from this year as I never saw this coming back when I first became a football fan. I love club football but their international run has been a lot of fun.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Obvious pick as a Chelsea fan is the UCL final, so I'm gonna instead say Mount's goal to clinch the semi against Madrid. The pure joy on his face as a kid who lives and dies for the club sent chills down my spine

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona

Enes Sali scoring his first official goal at 15 for my hometown team (Hagi's team). He went on to become Romania's youngest ever international later the same year. Romanian football is down the drain at the moment so this kid is my hope for the future.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Messi finally winning the Copa was great to see.

Homer vote to Club Brugge winning the title at Anderlecht, also the CL games against PSG and RBL, those were as complete a games I've seen from a Belgian club in the CL in a long time.

Random vote: Lille having a magical season and beating out PSG for the title

Reactions: cgf

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Agreed, this England can't even lose in a fun way SMDH
I don’t know it was pretty fun. They got their high moment with an early goal. It’s coming home was loud only to be silenced by penalties classic england.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad