Your favourite football moment of 2021 is?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I do something like this every year.

Would love to hear everyone's favorite moments, goals, etc of the 2021 Calendar year. Feel free to post videos as well!

Hope everyone is staying safe this Holiday season :)

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The first 2 moments that come to mind are easy. Being at both of these games in the supporter's section was straight magical!

1) Davies goal v Panama:
2) Canada beats Mexico 2-1:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Hard to pick one LFC moment, but it has to be this.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Video unavailable. Yeah, that's my favourite Barca moment this year too....
Tried a different link. LFC had a a decent amount to choose from but in terms of an individual moment this is it.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Union officially avoiding relegation. Splitting with Bayern last season, getting 4 points off Vulturekusen, and of course the final match day, when my eiserne secured European football by beating FC Red Bull.

Since then bring Taiwo back was huge...and only huger in hindsight...and I would be a liar if I didn’t mention how thrilled I was to see Jogi’s final match / Flick taking over the NT.

Reactions: robertmac43

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This was legendary, I cannot deny that!
Wasn’t just the goal itself either. I mean obviously keeper goals, especially headers (and headers like that any striker would be proud of) simply do not happen. Alisson had a very difficult season with injury and his father dying and to see him get this had everything.

The reason that he was even up there was because (at the time) the general sentiment was that a draw would have done them no good and (at the time) looked like it would have left them out of the Champions League. This moment turbo charged a depleted team to carry itself into 3rd in a season where everything went wrong. That momentum looks like it has carried itself into this season as well

Bonus points for shoving it down Fat Sam Allardyce’s gullet

Reactions: robertmac43

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm a Canadian so hard not to go with some of their big highlight moments (Davies vs Panama, Canada beating Mexico) from this year as I never saw this coming back when I first became a football fan. I love club football but their international run has been a lot of fun.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
The final 10 minutes of the Croatia-Spain game (of the regulation time), unfortunately Kramaric missed a sitter and Dalic kept a way too offensive lineup in ET :rolleyes:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
2 moments stick out

200w.webp

that and seeing England lose is always fun.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
This has to be one of my favorite prem games of the year. Hard to not have this in the highlights...

That Dan Burn finish though! ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3