Your Favorite Devils HFboards Poster

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
We made out really well getting Rhodes in that draft given he stayed a regular and became a mod no less. Wonder how many other draftees stuck with their new teams.

Which proves either we have perceptive scouts or posters who spend way too much time on other boards :laugh:

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
If memory serves me, we actually asked Rhodes if he wanted to be drafted? Made sure he'd actually show... it was mostly RG who did it.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Devils are here March 15th! At the Panthers the night before too! Like I said earlier, I'm kinda annoyed they gave us the Florida trip only once this year after only giving us the Florida trip once last year also. And we're playing in Montreal, Ottawa, Buffalo, and Toronto twice for the second year in a row! Well you might be able to see them twice in Toronto anyway!:laugh:

im eyeing the hall of fame weekend game...(a friday) .... for once they dont play on a tuesday or some other mid week day like every ****ing year .....AKA 'no work the next day and stay out late' :laugh:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
im eyeing the hall of fame weekend game...(a friday) .... for once they dont play on a tuesday or some other mid week day like every ****ing year .....AKA 'no work the next day and stay out late' :laugh:
Awesome! I'll probably wind up seeing a few games in Jersey around the holidays. I really hate this realignment thing. Instead of playing two home and home's with every team in the conference, it's now two games in one place, and just one in the other.

It's awesome for people like Brodeur who get to see the Devils at least once a year in LA/Anaheim and other fans who live in Western Conference territory, whereas they were usually coming just every other year, unless you play them twice.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
definitely not scott04

df was awesome when i first became a devils fan. always enjoyed the insight from the original ps3 eashl team from a couple years ago, df, scott, basement cat, and that one other guy that barely ever posts who's name i can't remember. and rg, cowbell, and unseenhand are all rockin dudes. i love reading jim's posts as well. we may disagree on some instances, but he knows hockey for sure.

I've been recognized! Thanks man. You're a good guy yourself. In fact, I really should have mentioned you. Well, I am now. And dude, Attack on Titan. Must read.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Being new-ish to this board, it's nice to have this thread to know who to pay attention to and who to mock :laugh:

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Mock the following:

Classic Devil
Cowbell232
Richer's Ghost
Semak
TheUnseenHand
Rhodes 81

MJB Devils23*

Devilchuk does a great job at arguing with Devils haters. I like reading his posts.

So I would like someone to give me their cruelest assessment of me. Am I a worthy poster? :dainty:

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Devilchuk does a great job at arguing with Devils haters. I like reading his posts.

So I would like someone to give me their cruelest assessment of me. Am I a worthy poster? :dainty:

you vouched for clinton road in the lounge. a+ in my book

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I wish Muttley didn't get banned until after Parise and Kovalchuk left. Would have loved to have seen him do his thing.

....on second thought, maybe it was for the best.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wish Muttley didn't get banned until after Parise and Kovalchuk left. Would have loved to have seen him do his thing.

....on second thought, maybe it was for the best.
He was giving it to Parise pretty bad when he last posted. Pretty sure his user title was Parise=2 games left. That was sometime during the Florida series. I've seen him on TG's comments section a few times. Under the name Muttley La rue or something. I know it's him cause of his famous ''Sleep tight NYR fans!'' line.

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Who was the other Thrashers poster we drafted? Or came after the draft?

Rhodes has been a quality member to our board so props who ever drafted him.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Nobody is bigger than the team. Everyone plays a part and the synergy is beautiful.

Dec 10, 2008
NoDak now NYC area
Cowbell, Swede and I went out to Hell's after our game 5 win in the cup finals. You won't find a nicer guy to talk to. Like a kid in a candy shop in the arena and hanging out after. Hope he comes back next season, I'd let him stay with me.

Reminds me of my one Jersey trip per year when I was living in Nodak. Was so excited to visit and go to games every year...

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
He was giving it to Parise pretty bad when he last posted. Pretty sure his user title was Parise=2 games left. That was sometime during the Florida series. I've seen him on TG's comments section a few times. Under the name Muttley La rue or something. I know it's him cause of his famous ''Sleep tight NYR fans!'' line.

He seems to be one of the few who still legitimately hate the rangers more then they like the devils. Really don't understand people like that. Always good for a nice laugh tho :laugh:

I haven't been active, nice to see I've been missed :cry: :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad