Your Favorite Devils HFboards Poster

DevilChuk*

which game did Devilswede go to?

I met two dudes from Sweden (or perhaps Norway?) who sat in front of me one SCF game and were telling me how they were making a documentary about their trip to the states on their little camera (GoPro?).

Henry Killinger

Sep 25, 2006
Roanoke, VA
this is the reason I first came to these boards and began to lurk around for a few years :laugh:

he had a smiley face avatar or something too!

Yes he did. I have seen him on other boards occasionally, but not as much as he used to be on here.

7 years here and look at my weaksauce post count... I am a perma-lurker ;)

Devilsfan2326

Oct 4, 2011
lboogie42. He's very active in the polls section as a mighty fine representative of the Devils.

Foshizzle!

ILikeItVeryMuch*

Ilikeitverymuch
daveskirtun
RG

hahaheerodovalslaughingathue.jpg

lboogie42*

Yes he did. I have seen him on other boards occasionally, but not as much as he used to be on here.

7 years here and look at my weaksauce post count... I am a perma-lurker ;)

Its hard for me to read stuff I don't agree with and not be able to post. Idk how you do it.

Big Drive

Mar 12, 2009
NJ
Seriously, I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and insight. It really makes me more of a Devils fan than before. My pick: Saugus

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Seriously, I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and insight. It really makes me more of a Devils fan than before. My pick: Saugus

i agree. plenty of solid posters with great knowledge of the team and the nhl in general. hopefully, i will meet some some next time im at the rock. ive only met one person from the boards so far, CJ during one of her trips to a leafs game in toronto. so she gets a vote from me.

(and then i take that vote back because of tony) :sarcasm:

...and next time down in tampa at the condo hopefully bleed will entertain me to a game.

Last edited:

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
definitely not scott04

df was awesome when i first became a devils fan. always enjoyed the insight from the original ps3 eashl team from a couple years ago, df, scott, basement cat, and that one other guy that barely ever posts who's name i can't remember. and rg, cowbell, and unseenhand are all rockin dudes. i love reading jim's posts as well. we may disagree on some instances, but he knows hockey for sure.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
definitely not scott04

df was awesome when i first became a devils fan. always enjoyed the insight from the original ps3 eashl team from a couple years ago, df, scott, basement cat, and that one other guy that barely ever posts who's name i can't remember. and rg, cowbell, and unseenhand are all rockin dudes. i love reading jim's posts as well. we may disagree on some instances, but he knows hockey for sure.

Im sad that I forgot Rhodes in my post here. Mad respect for you sticking with the Devs after that dispersal draft.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i agree. plenty of solid posters with great knowledge of the team and the nhl in general. hopefully, i will meet some some next time im at the rock. ive only met one person from the boards so far, CJ during one of her trips to a leafs game in toronto. so she gets a vote from me.

(and then i take that vote back because of tony) :sarcasm:

...and next time down in tampa at the condo hopefully bleed will entertain me to a game.
Devils are here March 15th! At the Panthers the night before too! Like I said earlier, I'm kinda annoyed they gave us the Florida trip only once this year after only giving us the Florida trip once last year also. And we're playing in Montreal, Ottawa, Buffalo, and Toronto twice for the second year in a row! Well you might be able to see them twice in Toronto anyway!:laugh:

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Im sad that I forgot Rhodes in my post here. Mad respect for you sticking with the Devs after that dispersal draft.

We made out really well getting Rhodes in that draft given he stayed a regular and became a mod no less. Wonder how many other draftees stuck with their new teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad