GDT: YOUR CAROLINA HURRICANES play outdoors in the "PNC Football Arena...or whatever it is"!

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Why would they know?
Rod's wife graduated from NC State, long time players like Staal have been here a while, and the players have gone to NC State games over the years.

Not gonna get into another one of these petty arguments, but I thought it was funny. At least they're learning more about local sports now though.

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
It's generally a good idea to ask follow-up questions if someone asks you to do a communicative gesture in front of 55,000 people and you don't know what that gesture means.

That's how you get canceled.
Yeah, that too.

If I didn't know what a gesture was, I'd ask before doing it in front of so many thousands of people. Just a basic and expected reaction to learn what it means; especially in this day and age.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Yeah, that too.

If I didn't know what a gesture was, I'd ask before doing it in front of so many thousands of people. Just a basic and expected reaction to learn what it means; especially in this day and age.
I mean, what would you even call it? How much info do you need? "Look, it's a little wolf face with the ears and the mouth going bark bark." Give the kid a break.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Seth, bless his heart, does not seem like he's both a scholar and an athlete.
And Turbo just gave an interview where he talked about refusing to read books.

Look, let's enjoy watching these guys do the hockey and not think too much about how the vast majority of them basically stopped formal education after middle school, m'kay?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00