Post-Game Talk: **** your 3rd period collapses. Jets win 5-4 in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
That quote came from PMo and he isn't always the most honest. Didn't he say Schief was playing next game and next thing he's on IR ?

If Buff is banged up, do Jets have to replace his Allstar spot with a D man ?

When Scheif was injured Maurice said he would be a game time decision. Then he briefly skated in the pre game the next game. After that they said 5-7 days. But in terms of Buff there is no way they are letting him on the plane if they thought it was anything significant.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Yeah, it was pretty bad overall - completely messed up the rhythm of the game, and they let the game get away from them.

Yup. At times I was left wondering who did I tune into watch.....the players play.....or the damn refs who apparently wanted to be the focus of the game.

Deedog

Nov 27, 2015
Jets had control of this game. Things changed after Buff injury. Shows just how fragile this team is.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Think tonight we saw a young kid who has a legit chance of being a very good player and a not so young kid who has a chance of being a very good two way forward. I thought both Ehlers and Armia had very good games.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
That's the second one he's converted on now, I think. The first was pretty as well - he can definitely snipe.

As much as I liked that goal, I loved Ladds tip pass even more. Brilliant

Derfel*

Need to see another angle but that looked dirty for sure.

Cwj58cv.gif

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
If the officiating crews aren't actually trying to screw the Jets then they are just horribad. As a whole they seem hell bent on being the deciding factors in games. Let the players play FFS.

I also never realized how many players the Predators have that I flat out don't like.

Neal
Ribeiro
Gaustad
Fisher
Bass

and I've never really been a Johansen backer, either.

We'll look back later in the season at the point we gave away here(or the officials worked really hard to take away from us) and regret it.
I'd add Josi to that list - what a little ****-head.

That was a fun game to attend live! I for one do not want to imagine the Jets without Buff - he is a very key cog, especially on the PP, and noticeable by his absence.

Simply atrocious officiating. I'm embarrassed to admit to being one in a past life. That crew gave all referees a bad rep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad