Your 3 Favorite Fighters

sandercohan78*

Probert/O'rielly/Gillies
HM: W.Clark/Neely(liked him more as a goal scorer)

All 5 could play the game aswell and put up some good numbers

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
Hope it's okay to post this here instead of on the Fight sub-forum since they seem to focus mainly on the modern era.

List your top 3 pugilists. These are my "favorites", i.e. I'm not saying they're the "best" fighters.

1.Terry O'Reilly - he comes unglued like he's fighting for his life
2. Link Gaetz - another one who goes mental, unpredictable and anything could happen in one of his fights
3. Bob Probert - great ability to rebound and turn the tables when it looks like an opponent is getting the upper hand

Haha, Gaetz! He not only went mental he is mental. The absolutely craziest guy that has ever put on a pair of skates, all minor beer leagues included. The fact that he was actually a decent hockey player before the car accident makes it even more interesting. What could have been..

1. Bob Probert
2. Dave Brown¨
3. Tony Twist

Twist was feared as few in his prime. But I guess guys like Behn Wilson should be up there too. And I love the power forward types that fought anyone, Clark, Tocchet.

Joedaman55

Jun 7, 2014
Anchorage, AK
1. Tony Twist - all offensive fighting style was insane to see.
2. Matt Barnaby - Entertaining and really tough for his size.
3. Bob Probert - His fights were always entertaining.

donnie pfaster

Apr 27, 2013
Kim Clackson
Behn Wilson
Larry McNabb (Anybody who assaults and sluggs Don Cherry you simply have to admire.)

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
gino, bieksa, rypien. when they dropped the gloves you got excited, the whole building got excited, because you knew either they were going to beat the crap out of some punk or it was going to be a hair raising legendary tilt.

among guys outside of my team, i loved watching kocur. oh, and his cousin wendel too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad