Post-Game Talk: **** you, Refs. Jets lose 5-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Out 403*

Pavelec blows. Refs were terrible.

Either this team can be serious about playoffs and stop this pavelec experiment, or we can miss another year of the post season.

Up to them

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
So mad.

I'm so mad we are stuck with Pavelec. The guy sucks.

But hey, just keep playing him Maurice. He's so stubborn when it comes to 'veterans'.

:shakehead

FANTASTIC JOB.

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
Maurice starting Pavelec is asinine. Why start a guy who's been TERRIBLE agains the Pens (especially in Pittsburgh), when you've got one of the best goalies in NHL this season, well rested, while the teams on a 5 game winning streak.

Play the best goalie and come out of the break strong.

A lot of other factors went into this loss (bad call on Lowry, invisible top 2 lines), but there is no way Hutch shouldn't have got the start.

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
We should be looking at acquiring a goalie sometime soon. Chances are really good Hutchinson regresses a bit next season. I don't think we have guys in our system ready to replace Pavs, but Pavs isn't good enough to save us if Hutchinson falls off a bit or gets injured.

FBS

Sep 6, 2011
Impotent rage. I suggest we all be a little more zen about this Pavelec thing, since obviously PoMo doesn't read our angry internet words. :sarcasm:

That loss sucked though for real.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Can't blame pavs for that one. He was awful. Everyone expected him to be awful. It was 100% on Maurice once again. Why he continues to have confidence in him is beyond me.

Gotmilt*

Jun 23, 2011
Winnipeg
yeah yeah pavs this pavs that, had a bad game but you cant really put it all on him and the refs, terrible game all around

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
We should be looking at acquiring a goalie sometime soon. Chances are really good Hutchinson regresses a bit next season. I don't think we have guys in our system ready to replace Pavs, but Pavs isn't good enough to save us if Hutchinson falls off a bit or gets injured.

With the way Helle is playing on the Rock this year, he could be a possibility. Long shot, but possible.

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam

:huh:

We have 2 of the top goalie prospects in the league, one of them an AHL all-star at 21 years of age.

bazaaa*

Pavs wasn't good, but Harrison was terrible, surprised more people aren't mentioning this. The guy he was supposed to be tying up scored every single goal for the Pens. That's brutal.

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Pathetic. Buff doesn't even try to get back on the empty net goal. What a terrible game by everyone except our 3rd line. You guys think Pav sucked? I know of 15 other players who were even worse.

What a gong show by the refs. I really hope the Jets organization gives them an earful. They were awful, like the rest of our team tonight. Oh well. Time to cool off and hope we come out ready to play next game.

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
Brutal goaltending by Pavelec. Brutal reffing with a suspicious bias.

Third line was great tonight, even Thorburn.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Team was not back from vacation this game, Pav's included.

Pavalec will be better against Philly on Thursday.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Pavs wasn't good, but Harrison was terrible, surprised more people aren't mentioning this. The guy he was supposed to be tying up scored every single goal for the Pens. That's brutal.

True as well.

Harrison is god awful. I much prefer Stuart and I hate Stuart. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad