Post-Game Talk: You must be trippin... Jets lose 2-1 to the Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
I didn't see any big missed calls by the refs. What would a PP have even done? This team can't score...

1st part of your post:

(In order of blatantness)

B. Little - Tripping/Holding 3rd Period

T. Enstrom - Hooking - 3rd period

J. Trouba - Hooking - 3rd period

M. Frolik (?) - Tripping - 3rd period

+ one more trip on somebody i didn't catch

and that was just the 3rd.

2nd part of your post:

Agreed.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Ok time for Buff to go back with Ladd and Little. Frolik is not a second line player, shoots from every bad angle and have not seen him make a pass in last games.

Buff couldn't seem to receive a pass tonight. He wasn't very good tonight and his line along with Clitsome Postma were dominated.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I didn't feel Jets were as physical as they've been in the past

Overall, a real grind game by both teams. Nashville can score, we can't...nice to see both of these clubs which were bottom last year pull it together. really happy to see. its just a crappy way to lose...really was anybody's game in the third, and we need to start scoring.

its sad that the best scoring game was the season opener. Never though offence would be our problem this year....we're getting chances just nothing is going our way.

Oh well....onward to the big rival finally....Minny :)

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Nashville takes a 2-1 season series lead too.

I find these games boring to watch. as a fan, i'm not really too impressed with the lack of goal scoring.

It's starting to become a problem, i thought hey, they are just in a slump, they will break out of it eventually.

I don't know if i still feel that way.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Crap reff'ing 4-0 in favour of the Pred's, blatant trip on Enstrom mysteriously not called.

Trouba goat of the game.

Jets forwards can't score, Wheeler excluded. Thought Kane an Schief, LLF all weak tonight.

D all played well except for a couple giveaways by Enstrom and Trouba's pizza delivery up the centre of the ice-GOAL Thrashers!:shakehead

Chevy does know he can make trades or maybe TNSE said he couldn't.:sarcasm:

Jets forwards not getting it done, change the lines up or bring in a goal scorer.

Pretty dull game.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Got home in time for the Preds' winner.

Frustrating loss. But not as frustrating at the Rangers' right now.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Corsi 46-45 Jets.

Lowry's line was dominated as were Postma (-10) and Clitsome (-8)

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Jets get chances but i wouldn't consider them legit chances, the other teams they are playing are still getting the better chances.

Don't think teams are looking to move goal scorers but damn, we really need one badly.

Oh yea, last thing. Clitsome? do we not have someone who is better? He is awful, scares me everytime he gets the puck

This is what happens tho, you put thorbs back in and we lose

Might be playing Minny tomorrow but Nashville is a divisional opponent too. Need to show up for these divisional games.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Still waiting for the "flood gates will open" crowd to say something.

We have a very real problem of not being able to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad