you can only add one .

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Realistically,Beagle.

What I expect from Botts is a guy like Stajan or Clowe

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
I know the OP said not counting this draft but I just find it crazy that a month ago Dahlin would have been right near the top of this list for us. It still hasn't sunk in what getting him means to this team, but it's gonna be really fun when it does.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Yeah guys other teams deem expendable for any reason can’t amount out anything.

On a completely unrelated note...Which game do you think Vegas clinches their Cup birth? Tomorrow or later?

Reactions: 5 Minute Major

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Yeah guys other teams deem expendable for any reason can’t amount out anything.

On a completely unrelated note...Which game do you think Vegas clinches their Cup birth? Tomorrow or later?
Does Florida have any interesting UFAs we can go after?

Reactions: Kyndig

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
It wasn't a coincidence that you can literally pinpoint the exact moment where the Isles defense went to Planet Zongo level terrible to DeHaan getting his shoulder crushed in that game by a Kings player falling right on him. SIGN HIM BOTTS.

Reactions: Chainshot

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Saying realistically kind of defeats the purpose of asking the question, especially with a team lacking depth like we do. It wouldn't make a difference

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Dahlin will be the biggest add for years to come... So the next most important add this summer will be his partner since i don't see him on the roster currently.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
CDH/Grabner/Bernier would be a haul BTW. I don't normally advocate FA signings but to get these three for probably less $/year than JT would be a steal.

SabresFanNorthPortFL

Aug 9, 2007
North Port, FL
I don't have a name but I'd like the front office to figure out a winger for Eichel. So there is an issue in the locker room, and our franchise center is a bit of a prima donna. Fix that and make THAT guy happy.

Does he need a power forward. Just a sniper. Speed burner. Puck retriever. Super high iq to play tic-tac-toe with. Find that guy.

I want Eichel coming into camp excited, beyond thrilled. We kind of are half way there with Dahlin so address Eichels partner.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Why is he anymore realistic than Tavares? Money is not an issue, it comes down to a player choosing where to play.

Because he’s probably going to have 6 teams make offers and JT is going to have 25 who want him.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Because he’s probably going to have 6 teams make offers and JT is going to have 25 who want him.

I'd guess it's the opposite. JT is going to have a handful of teams willing to give him the sky and the moon. Money will be prohibitive for most teams. De Haan will probably have more teams looking for that "smart" UFA signing.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad