you can only add one .

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
We talking UFAs?

Grabner. Sick of watching slow ass wingers and Jack never having a true goal scoring winger (not counting volume shoot from everywhere I R put pucks towards net)

Reactions: Mitts888 and Icicle

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
A partner for Rasmus Dahlin

I don’t have a list but I’ll know him when I see him. I don’t want to do to him what we’ve done so often to Eichel and make him carry subpar partners and weigh him down.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
De Haan, Bernier, and Grabner will all be pretty cheap, relative to other UFAs. If they were willing to come to buffalo, I'd think you can get them for around $10 million, with De Haan being the only one who would need term.

CDH = $4.25m aav/4 yrs (assuming his shoulder injury suppresses demand a little)
Bernier = $3m aav/2 yrs
Grabner = $2.75m aav/2 yrs (assuming his poor playoff play suppresses demand a little)

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The funny part about Bogo is that I get the impression he’d actually be one of the good guys in the room if he was every actually f***ing in it. He works hard and by all accounts is the most stand up guy...it’s just his hockey brain is a pee wee hockey brain on the ice and his body is made of whatever is weaker than balsa wood.

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
DeHaan and it's not close. Another solid D fixes so many problems. It let's Risto go from 25 min to 22 min per game, let's Dahlin and Ghule ease into the NHL and doesnt force RoR to always play the toughest minutes. Also five less shots per game would be a boon to goaltender to between a half to a third of a goal per game.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad