GDT: Yotes @ Preds Revenge of the Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
The f*** is Smith doing on the ice after all the bad decision she he made with the puck? F U Hynes.

Devils fan here. Hoping you guys win this series so we get Arizona’s pick in hopefully a top 10 position, but also don’t want Hynes to keep his job because he’s a bad coach. No one should be subjected to his brand of hockey

Reactions: bdub24

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013

This is interesting because when this return to hockey took shape, Duchene was interviewed a few times leading up to it on 104.5. I thought then he sounded like a guy who had no interest in participating in the restart. His play today does nothing but convince me even more he wants nothing to do with this tournament.

I hope he changes his mindset for the sake of the guys out there who are actually giving a ****.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Well, that emo session reminded me that I have emotions. Nothing like a kick to the balls after the 2020 rona break from hell.

Reactions: bdub24

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA

This is interesting because when this return to hockey took shape, Duchene was interviewed a few times leading up to it on 104.5. I thought then he sounded like a guy who had no interest in participating in the restart. His play today does nothing but convince me even more he wants nothing to do with this tournament.

I hope he changes his mindset for the sake of the guys out there who are actually giving a ****.

Guy's living where he wants and got paid. Welcome to the next 7 years. Can't wait to hear about how much effort he'll put into his first country album. Had trap signing written all over it.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I get the Duchene criticism, but I don't get the early exits talk. The last 4 playoffs were 2nd round, Cup final, 2nd round, 1st round and then Lavi was fired in the middle of the season.
I've only highlighted faltering when it matters, which is bang on.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Lafreniere, here we come!
Not going to happen but a chance a a top ten pick can happen. Only with a lot of 1st round upsets plus Chicago and Pittsburgh winning their series.
Edit: Apparently the Predators can not reach the top 10 but 12th at the highest.

Last edited:

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
What do you mean Duchene was invisible? He scored an own goal and took a dumb penalty to make it 3-0 for Arizona. I'd say out of all the players on the ice he had the biggest impact on the outcome of the game.

Eight f***ing million.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Not going to happen but a chance a a top ten pick can happen. Only with a lot of 1st round upsets plus Chicago and Pittsburgh winning their series.
Edit: Apparently the Predators can not reach the top 10 but 12th at the highest.

What do you base this on? I thought all 8 teams not making it to the 2nd round will have a 12.5% chance of getting the 1st pick. If they do not get the 1st pick they will then be put in the draft order based on end of season standings (%).

How the 2020 NHL Draft Lottery Works

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Side note about thread title. A coyote is in the dog family, we are not playing the cats lol. Now if it was the panthers I would get it.

There’s my two cents for the day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad