Half-Assed GDT: yet another game? do we have one every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
bye dallas you dirty losers. toooodaloooooo

thanks for the softy niemi. would love to watch you implode in the playoffs.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Not even excited that we won in OT. Shouldn't have even gotten that far. So depressing watching these games and know they mean absolutely nothing.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
now that we just slapped the **** out of dallas, lets hope hitch addresses the dirty slash on tarasenko and hope hes ok. if he needs a night or two off then we give him it. too important to lose.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
On one hand, I am excited that they won on the road in Dallas and are tied for first.

On the other, I am frustrated that they gave up another game tying goal with the goalie pulled and went to OT after having a 2 goal lead.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
It really says something when we are upset after wins. This team is really pissing me off right now

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
So now the Blues are tied with Dallas for first place. Really wish they would stop giving up goals when the other team pulls their goalie.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Should have sole place of first right now. We won, but I am not happy.

the refs have given the hawks and stars 1 point each this week. be more mad at those jokers than the blues for the leads blown. this team had to fly in to dallas late last night while dallas got to stay at home.

the ottawa game was a joke and i would agree with you if that was the case here but these 2 games have not been like that. the refs have been awful since that nashville game.

you people are too negative. you all said that the blues dont score enough goals and then they put up 2 games on BACK TO BACKS against TOP TIER teams and score 5 in each. The blues go 4-0 against likely playoff opponents and are in first place and you all find a way to complain. give me a break.

GO BLUES

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
the refs have given the hawks and stars 1 point each this week. be more mad at those jokers than the blues for the leads blown. this team had to fly in to dallas late last night while dallas got to stay at home.

the ottawa game was a joke and i would agree with you if that was the case here but these 2 games have not been like that. the refs have been awful since that nashville game.

you people are too negative. you all said that the blues dont score enough goals and then they put up 2 games on BACK TO BACKS against TOP TIER teams and score 5 in each.

Every team gets bad calls against. Blaming the refs makes no sense. The problem is obviously with the team

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
It's even worse that the talking heads in the media will be praising the Blues for winning the 4 games this week.

Yes it's nice, but with each game this team wins to try to build optimism, the more sure I am that they'll fall on their face and get swept by the Avalanche.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO

you people are too negative. you all said that the blues dont score enough goals and then they put up 2 games on BACK TO BACKS against TOP TIER teams and score 5 in each. The blues go 4-0 against likely playoff opponents and are in first place and you all find a way to complain. give me a break.

GO BLUES

Blaming the refs is utterly ridiculous. Every single team deals with bad calls. The Blues have proven time, and time again this year that they can't hold a lead against good teams. That's absolutely a reason to be frustrated with with team.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
On one hand, I am excited that they won on the road in Dallas and are tied for first.

On the other, I am frustrated that they gave up another game tying goal with the goalie pulled and went to OT after having a 2 goal lead.

X 1000!!! How can a team at the top of their conference and #2 in their league have absolutely no confidence that they can hold a late lead??? It makes no sense.

Stastny shouldn't have shot so soon. As the puckhandler, he knows where he is going. He had another man with him against only one defender. He and his teammate should have both skated parallel towards the net and one of them should have been open for a much closer shot. And when the DO hold it longer they get caught by returning defenders, can't get a decent shot off, and should have shot it earlier, when they had the open shot.

Total Bender

Unregistered User
Apr 20, 2014
Stl
Have to agree with dizee on this one belive it or not. Blues just won 6 in a row and seem to be trending the right way going into the playoffs. I'm terrified... which usually means I'm excited about the team even though I know better.

They haven't been pretty or perfect but we are winning and are now tied for the first spot in the toughest division in the NHL. Plenty to be positive about.

I have no problem with those who are pissed at Stastny tho... that's terrible.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I want to give props to Allen for his awesome game. 4 goals against doesn't tell the story. If he's not on his game, Stars have at least 7. That last goal he gave up was not pretty, but I'm willing to overlook it after all of his amazing saves tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad