Yegor Sharangovich

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
You
Seriously speaking, I do not know where criticism or words about his limitations as a player come from this season. I hope guys like Xirik are just joking and trolling, because Xirik is smart enough, maybe not as much as I am - I can bend iron with my mind.
But in fact, this season Yegor wins the fight at the board, helps to keep the puck in the zone, gives accurate passes in cycling, takes the puck and takes it out of defense. He is a top-6 player, he scores points at the level of a top-6 player without playing in the top-6 at the same time, and now he plays in the third link so that line can defend and support the attack, keep the puck in the opponent's zone. Yes, he is not the best puck handler, but he protects the puck well with his body and can give a competent pass either to a partner or to the zone to continue the fight.

I'm just too lazy to make another video cut with an analysis of his game and emphasizing how his actions affect the game situation and how he acts in difficult situations, just for the sake of dunking respected and(but) incompetent people`s face into their own delusions. I am sure that people may not appreciate all the grace of such a wonderful educational gesture. And this in an unimaginable way may seem like an unfriendly gesture, which of course it is not. Exceptional good nature, manifested through caring banter.
Of course I like Yegor as a hockey player, but I also like Mercer, Hishier(<v>) and other Devils players. Everyone deserves criticism, but only objective and with respect.
You are just saying all that because it was your birthday recently....ok and maybe most of it is true.

My3Sons

Sponsor
Some part of course is true, some part is irony. It remains only to understand the interlacing(thanks to translator for this word).
Yes it was pretty obvious you were reaching when you told us you could bend iron with only the power of your mind. I mean, I'd have no problem with you bending some carbon fiber with your brain waves but iron doesn't respond well to them.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Yes it was pretty obvious you were reaching when you told us you could bend iron with only the power of your mind. I mean, I'd have no problem with you bending some carbon fiber with your brain waves but iron doesn't respond well to them.
Don't pretend you can't, Magneto. (as I understand google right, Magneto has a lot of kids, but three blood sons if I`m not mistaken)

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Hah. I thought Magneto had two kids? The Speedster guy and the Scarlet Witch? I stopped reading comics before all that was part of the story.
Sorry, I even didn`t started. I like some batman stories, they are having some depth(not so deep as devils roster) and good graphics, but I can`t handle with Marvel stuff. If Yegor can`t miss new marvel movies, means that he makes a lot more mistakes, is completely unable to read the game correctly, and all his successes are only the result of the efforts of his partners. Means I was wrong about him. Even the Gods of Greece were wrong, with whom my beautiful body is related, of course. Something between Zeus and Silenus.

NJDevs26, sorry for off-top

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Hah. I thought Magneto had two kids? The Speedster guy and the Scarlet Witch? I stopped reading comics before all that was part of the story.

They retconned them being Magneto's kids before Disney bought Fox.

In universe, they aren't currently mutants and are genetic experimented twins, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.

nerd-alert.gif

My3Sons

Sponsor
They retconned them being Magneto's kids before Disney bought Fox.

In universe, they aren't currently mutants and are genetic experimented twins, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.

nerd-alert.gif
I have a solid sized stack of comics from the mid to later 1970s. How that survived when nothing else from that era did is beyond me. I think the last comic book I read was in 1980 if that stack is correct. I think my tastes changed to reading actual books at that point. Comics were pretty simplistic back then and it sounds like they got much better starting in the 1990s.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I have a solid sized stack of comics from the mid to later 1970s. How that survived when nothing else from that era did is beyond me. I think the last comic book I read was in 1980 if that stack is correct. I think my tastes changed to reading actual books at that point. Comics were pretty simplistic back then and it sounds like they got much better starting in the 1990s.
I actually found a stack of comics recently that turns out be be ridiculously valuable. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 thru 30, all first print, and in excellent condition since I kept them bagged.

It seems #1 has gone for as much as 90k. The guy actually hopped on a plane and hand delivered it, which I guess is justified for that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad