Post-Game Talk: Yeah baby

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Despite the W they need to get Smith the **** out of there and replace him with Marchenko.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Larkin is such a beauty. Just busts through that D almost gets a goal then stays with it, right through two of them again and a huge heads up pass to DDK.

10/12 on the road. Only loss coming with our overpaid backup in net on a b2b against a top 3 team in the league. Huge.

Got some favours from the teams chasing us the past few nights as well.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Larkin (Future stud#1)
Mrazek (Future stud #2)
Nyquist

HM: Jurco and Datsyuk. Both put a ton of effort into that game.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
The first two periods were putting me to sleep. I'm wide awake now.

Beauty snipe by DDK. Celly took out OEL. haha.

Kyleftlx

twitter*****/kyle_ftl
May 9, 2010
Michigan!
More surprised that DK hit the net like that! Awesome work by Larkin, he just split OEL and Hanzal to make that happen! Unreal:)

I think Dekeyser is pretty good from that area of the ice. Pretty sure his last goal (or maybe it was the one before that) was from the same area... just a nice snipe. I think his shot is pretty good for a defensive oriented d-man.

Great game by Mrazek, as usual. It doesn't surprise me that the one game they lost was a game Mrazek didn't start. I wish they could move Howard because Howard is too good to be a backup, but Mrazek is too good to share the net with another goalie.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Road Warriors!

serveimage

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
Ric Flair Woo's all around. What a come back.

Also, can we just talk about that sequence for a minute? Walks Domi but can't get the shot off, so takes it around and cuts through OEL and Hanzal both and then a perfect little pass to Dekeyser who has everything to shoot at.

Larkin is so money.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Smart move by Blash there on that final face off too. Got Glendenning out there in there in the D zone face-off, and as soon as they got possession he went straight to the bench for Larkin to come out.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Dan DeKeyser with the game winner Datsyuuk a 3 point night 5 points in the last 2 games and what can we say about Larks that hasn't already been said the kid is a stud. Nice comeback win by the Wings 5-1 on the road we'll take it.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Pavel playing angry the whole third period turned the game around. That and some timely saves. 5-1 on the road trip is awesome.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Dan DeKeyser with the game winner Datsyuuk a 3 point night 5 points in the last 2 games and what can we say about Larks that hasn't already been said the kid is a stud. Nice comeback win by the Wings 5-1 on the road we'll take it.

Datsyuk is such a beast. It's gonna suck when he leaves

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad