XXII Olympic Winter Games All Sports, Continued PARALYMPIC GAMES

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So many low-scoring games in this tournament isn't going to help the argument for keeping the pros either. Especially since the big ice didn't exactly help the offense.

sbresistor

Jul 25, 2007
Canada is still the beast, props for being the favorite and delivering

gave up only one goal in the elimination games

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
$8m a year for poor performances when it matters most yet again

What's the excuse again, it was the team in front of him?

Always seems to be a trend of blaming the team in front whenever that goaltender is in net and chokes

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
this defense has been perfect every game, one of the best ever

Yup, made Sweden look totally useless in the 3rd. Much like we looked vs Canada.

Props to Canada for making teams look terrible.

And props to Price, while opposing goalie was getting most of the work, Price was still making some big saves and pitching shutouts, thought he might be a weak link, proved untrue.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010

Always seems to be a trend of blaming the team in front whenever that goaltender is in net and chokes

are we talking Hemroid here?

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart

Lundqvist actually kept them in the game for the first 2 periods. I am all for making fun of any Rags player when possible, but he is the last Swede that should be blamed for this result.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Yea Lundqvist was really good today.

Canada rules again...they played near perfect hockey the entire tournament. Got to give credit where credit is due.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
So many low-scoring games in this tournament isn't going to help the argument for keeping the pros either. Especially since the big ice didn't exactly help the offense.

I wonder if they look to shrink the ice to the hybrid size they play on in Finland. 92.5 feet across.

NC107*

Lundqvist played awesome today. Didn't Marty set that trend?

sbresistor

Jul 25, 2007
still the closing ceremony to go...but I want to send a big **** you to all the terrorists out there that threatened, scared people, and tried to ruin these Olympics (not to mention kill people)

**** you - you are all a bunch of losers

Congrats to Russia on an awesome Olympics and security effort

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

They were shutout. How is that Lundqvist's fault?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Goaltenders being blamed for the team not scoring seems to be a theme around here.

Mory Schneideur*

For me this tournament was a snoozer. Even the gold medal game was boring. The 2010 tournament was awesome, but this one has zero story lines. Most boring olympic hockey tournament ever for me.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Lundqvist actually kept them in the game for the first 2 periods. I am all for making fun of any Rags player when possible, but he is the last Swede that should be blamed for this result.

Yeah have to agree with this that game could have been 5-0. The one goal I think it was from the circle was weak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad