OT: X. Tune in The Hockey World, Turn it Up, and Keep it On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Eric Staal with a cannon from the hashmarks....with Phaneuf guarding an empty net.

Almost clipped Kadri too, that was dangerous.

But still funny. :laugh:

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
It's kind of crazy the puck luck the Flames have. Colorado Avalanche v. 2.0

**Devils up 4-2. After sitting in the prevent defense for the first 12 minutes of the period. I think that was their first shots of the 3rd.

***LA up 1-0 over Calgary. The damn was bound to burst eventually.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
I don't buy Calgary at all, they'll go back to their losing ways before the month is out. I think San Jose has also looked just average this year, and is in danger of being caught. They've dropped some games lately against some mediocre opposition... kind of like us.

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Still ridiculous this league has some games that are three point games and some that are 2 point games. Wouldn't even add to the Score line W-L-OW-OL easily replaces W-L-OL-ROW. Guess you could state as W-OW-OL-L or for the Purist W(OW)-L(OL) with the W and L being total of all W and L so to figure out total points just take total wins x 3 - OW and just add OL. Either way, there just shouldn't be games that are worth more than others

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
"But, but.....you need to give them a point for reaching overtiiiiime...." :cry:

:help:

Call me a purist, for me it's all about wins and losses. Nothing else matters.

Dallas may have a record of 21-17-7 in the standings, but to me they're still three games under .500.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
"But, but.....you need to give them a point for reaching overtiiiiime...." :cry:

:help:

Call me a purist, for me it's all about wins and losses. Nothing else matters.

Dallas may have a record of 21-17-7 in the standings, but to me they're still three games under .500.

Don't let Bruce Levine hear you talk like that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad