GDT: x-CAR - DET Part 8. Final Reckoning

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I feel like this is the best game to start Reimer. I also look forward to being petulant in this thread a few hours from now when he lets in a floater from 15 feet purely horizontally that somehow bounces off his glove and in, giving the Wings the 3-2 GWG with 8:39 left in the 2nd. It will be scored by Namestnikov, and we will like it.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Come on now, its not that he's a punching bag, but look at the numbers. He is our worst goalie by a pretty wide margin. With that being said he wins. IDK if the team rallies around him or a few of his saves inspire the skaters but they seem to score more then the other team when he's in net.

Now the catch just because he is our worst goalie doesn't mean he is having a bad season, in fact he's having a pretty solid season. Theres no shame in his game, just Ned and Petr have been better. Thats very good for the Canes team and very good fo us as a fan base

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Reimer in net? Do we still have time to take the over?

PS James we appreciate you and what you've done here but we know what time it is. Plz don't be mad cuz we trying to get paid.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
"No one out pizzas the hut" has to be an longshot contender for the playoff avatars lololol
Caniacs.jpg

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Hahahahhaha what was the context of not being able to out pizza the hut?

Geekie on shaking off a loss: I think I’m able to move pretty quickly. At the end of the day, there’s a lot of games on the schedule. I think it’s something that everyone needs to reflect on the past game. But if we stick to our game, at the end of the day, you can’t out pizza the hut.

3CanesInTheBox

4!CanesintheBox
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Hahahahhaha what was the context of not being able to out pizza the hut?

So I found the video clip and am sharing it. The short answer to your question, imo, is there is none. LOL.

It's in the very last 20 seconds or so in response to a question about player/ team philosophy:

"...if we stick to our game, at the end of the day, you can't out pizza the hut, you know?" :: walks out abruptly::

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I can't tell if this is actually Tripp Tracy or a parody account that is 100% nailing it. A detailed, pointless story that only he could ever care about and also makes me vaguely uncomfortable for some reason.
Oh, it's absolutely Tripp. Complete with another attempt at a relationship that went nowhere. Here's the follow up:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00