GDT: x-CAR - DAL

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
why does gingerpapa's graphic show the canes as having lost two in a row? i thought we all agreed with that saber fan that once you get to overtime it is impossible to lose; the opposition may score and receive an extra point, but it is a tie, dammit!
This is true. Rod confirmed it. The other point comes from talent contest.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
will we be spared the stars' neon shit unis tonight?

upload_2021-4-27_19-37-19.gif

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
So when's this shindig kicking off and what channel?
Well if you're like me and even though you pay for the sports package, get 2 Bally regional channels, and when you're in all 3 of the Braves, Hornets, and Canes TV territory with all 3 playing simultaneously, you find alternate means because apparently the Canes get last priority. I mean I get it, and I'd actually rather watch the Hayward-less, Ball-less Hornets over the Braves these days. But it is what it is.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
They want me to stay up late as I'm still not calm. My car got Hit hard :(
My car lit up on the way home like the goal light behind Scott Darling...ABS, Check Engine, Oil At Temp, Cruise Control, Traction Control, Hill Assist. Got home no problem, but with no backup car I ain't risking it so it's getting towed tomorrow. Now I gotta figure out the commute situation...rentals are $75+/day right now WITH DISCOUNTS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad