last-place-in-the-conference-we-like-our-group.jpg

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I think we may still have some leftovers:

last-place-in-the-conference-we-like-our-group.jpg

THESE IS THE TIMES

Edit - probably my favorite thing about 'ol 26 is that we make references casually to 12, 15 years ago, including absolute one-off forgettable things as if they were run of the mill expressions. Kostopoulos want return a Montreal. Halak, Ryder, 2nd. I hope that 20 years from now, when I am a 54 year old curmudgeon instead of a 34 year old curmudgeon, I will reflect fondly upon Buffalo Sabers suck and you can't out pizza the hut, whilst complaining "do we have to draft ALL of Jordan Staal's kids in the 4th round"?

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
THESE IS THE TIMES

Edit - probably my favorite thing about 'ol 26 is that we make references casually to 12, 15 years ago, including absolute one-off forgettable things as if they were run of the mill expressions. Kostopoulos want return a Montreal. Halak, Ryder, 2nd. I hope that 20 years from now, when I am a 54 year old curmudgeon instead of a 34 year old curmudgeon, I will reflect fondly upon Buffalo Sabers suck and you can't out pizza the hut, whilst complaining "do we have to draft ALL of Jordan Staal's kids in the 4th round"?

eat crow sunshine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad